Tfw waiting for my white noise machine to get here because I want to experience reading while it's turned on and I'm a...

>tfw waiting for my white noise machine to get here because I want to experience reading while it's turned on and I'm a huge nerd about not reading until I get it.

Just read the "Western canon", thats enough white noise to stultify anybody permanently

t. black girl who for some reason browses this board

>I'm a huge nerd

when's it gonna get here, fuck. it's been out for delivery all day.

>btw I'm a girl AND black

the neo "btw I'm a girl"

it's... not... fucking... here... yet...

It arrived but I'm not sure I like the tone. I think I should have gone with a Dohm, I got a LectroFan. The sound just isn't soothing like the sound of my air conditioner is. Dohm actually has a real fan inside, I almost wanna either return this one or keep it and get the Dohm too.

I think there's this thing called the internet, and boxes with electronic thingys and these things called speakers. You have some options where you can choose different programs? I don't know. You might want to look it up.

You fucked up, just buy a low wattage fan and you get white noise plus some sick air circulation

10/10 post mate.

>It's a the mailman didn't bring me my fucking abebooks packages today episode!

you fucked up mate. I just took out one of the fans from my closet and turned it on and it wasn't loud enough, also the one big fan that I have that is loud enough is annoying unless it's a super hot day.

man I'd totally look like this if I were a girl

>not just using a free browser-based white noise simulator on the internet

Bro pink noise is so much more soothing. Or rainymood.

Die nigger.

back to /pol

Never been there. I just don't like blacks

Shut up

Why don't you guys just buy radios?

You also have never been outside of your mom's basement.

I've been inside your mom's basement if you know what I mean.

Why do you need to buy a dedicated machine just to listen to white noise ? Are you that incompetent ?