Is anyone else missing last week’s check?

What is happening? My earnings for these past two weeks were $35.04 for shill threads and $14.52 for shill comments but my check hasn’t arrived yet and it’s been 3 days since Tuesday. Am I the only one?

Attached: AECDA853-7C15-40E2-95A6-B91DE5CAB9F0.png (640x1136, 737K)

SAGE

Attached: 1519841106996.png (391x269, 141K)

link holders openly fud their own coin to accumulate, yet people actually think there are paid link shills. kek

Funny thread

t. nolinker brainlet

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Wtf same here dude, my direct deposit hasn’t been received yet...

Yea you are. I got paid $500 from Sergey directly.

An user on another thread said to email [email protected], I’ll try that

LARP FUD THREAD

I got paid on time

You'll get it soon, just be patience. Mine was late this week too

this is one of the shittiest forms of shill i've ever seen, off yourselves pajeets

Check your spam folder, they got a new bank I think

we tried to help them

Attached: nolinker.jpg (1920x1920, 2.04M)

You should've chosen LINK payments instead of fiat. I've received mine.

Got mine rookie

I get paid in link now, so it's always on time. They do take off 2% for any thread with less than 5 replies though.

Just remember guys, you have to claim this as income on your tax. Mine was like 12,000 last year.

shit dude. I'm making way more than that. Share the email you got from Ted here, I wanna see if the rates match what they sent me. Either you're getting ripped off, or you suck at this and need a new job. Are you verifying all your submitions on the site?

I got paid in link this week. Check your wallets

wait that's all you made user? did you only make like 10 threads? lazy fuck

Good one, OP.

jesus christ i got like 1k last week, how can u fuck up easy money kys

>ggg-good one...OP.
you should be nervous. This is real. I will post the email I got from Ted Georgakis in regard to payment and verification methods. I don't give a fuck at this point cause it is a shit job, and this ride is about to end for everyone.

kys

p-p-post it faggot

rory told me we were supposed to be paid each monday. can somebody please confirm? I am still waiting for my first payment.

Attached: IMG_9597.jpg (1924x1620, 479K)

How would that even work when everyone here knows normies have no fucking clue what chainlink is, and that all interest in it derives from Veeky Forums already? It makes zero sense as a shill strategy on the face of it, only as FUD, or as a meta-shill where they want you to think people are shittily FUDding it by even more shittily shilling it

>rory told me we were supposed to be paid each monday. can somebody please confirm? I am still waiting for my first payment
larp. rory has nothing to do with the marketing. it is entirely outsourced. see image.

Attached: edit-15161-1417958129-13.jpg (625x316, 28K)

should of joined powh3d
they pay their shills daily

Attached: 1521103501572.png (646x700, 166K)

We found out that you were secretly shilling Mobius behind our backs so you can get income on both sides. Silly OP, to think we the shilling LINK community wouldn't notice such a disgrace... The LINK clan will not forgive you for this...

Attached: crypto_samurai_0.jpg (1032x774, 208K)

OP here. I messaged Rory and he’s switching me over to the LINK payment plan. Thanks lads

Attached: A92E7975-AD78-4548-BC3A-1BCC9392EAA0.jpg (236x177, 26K)

>link holders openly fud their own coin to accumulate, yet people actually think there are paid link shills. kek

the irony being this is why link is dying and will die leaving them with nothing. They ar so obsessed with dropping bullshit fud on r-edit that they are actually wasting the teams time o it now. Biggest bunch of morons around the link PnDers

2/10 FUD

To make faggots think normies are interested in this piece of shit