Quit Being a Fucking Child and Read Some Real Literature

Seriously. Almost every thread in this place is for genre novels. As Stephen King said, his novels are the literary version of a Big Mac and fries. Is this all you people read? Do you eat only fast food and hate to talk about filet mignon as well? Seriously, try to read something good for a fucking change. You're not in high school anymore, read some fucking real works of art.

What's your favorite book and what are you currently reading? I just finished Blood Meridian

Are you retarded?

Get over yourself

And here we have cancer in its natural habitat

>Quit Being a Fucking Child and Read Some Real Literature
>Quit
>Being
>Child
>Some
>Real
>Literature
Sorry user, you favorite author's masturbatory drivel might look cool to read to your pseud friends, but it's a no-no for me

>masturbatory drivel
You're so hopped up on genre you can't tell intellect from not.
That's a sad story, user.

You sound like a bitter 15 year old special snowflake. Go outside for once you pasty, bitchy retard.

If you are reading meme novels, you are cancer
If you are reading Anglo-British Classics, you are a lit student
If you are reading the Veeky Forums starter kit, you are a child or a foreigner
If you are reading sci-fi/fantasy you are /v/ slumming
If you are reading the greeks, you are either a pretentious classics student, or a teenager playing rome total war for the first time.
If you are reading Horror, you will be done soon

Basically the only patrician lit is contemporary European, south american mid century and western genre fiction.

I get laid because my shelf is full of classics and my fingers are free of Doritos dust, loser.
Go read real books.

Now we know you are a virgin, women dont read classics.

They don't have to, they like that I do.
You're painfully unaware.

They dont, you are confused. Women hate when you talk about classics, because it establishes that you are more educated then they are, which for obvious reasons is a pussy block.

>and western genre fiction.
Almost had me, this took it way over the edge. What the fuck man you were doing so well?

>I get laid because my shelf is full of classics
That's pretty fucking funny, user. I've slept with classics majors, and my bookshelf wasn't what got their panties off--and for any other woman, it's a completely irrelevant detail.

Have you ever even been in the presence of a woman? Women want you to be more powerful on every level. Even the feminists, although they don't like to admit it's happening. It's literally the only reason I have such a prolific sex life.

Most people don't read at all.
Although I wholeheartedly agree with you, you are severely underestimating just how rare it is for people to willingly read actual paper books in 2016.

You're just an idiot if you think that's the case. They don't have to be in school, friend. Or even interested in literature.

I read only literature with the strongest impact on the western culture, with a focus on German literature, as this is my mother tongue. The difference of genre novels and world literature, than the difference between fast food and a filet mignon. Such good piece of food id nice to have, but if you are reading world literature, every single piece is unique and extraordinary. Why would anyone waste his time with poor second hand literature.

Of course most people are plebs and read shit. But simply do not talk to those faggots.

What do you read faggot.
Get ready to get your ass handed

The same could be said for reading fiction at all. Grow up and study biochem like a man and contribute to life.

The reality is that it only takes a handful of people and their very real wealth to feed clothe and educate the world, and every day laborers lose jobs to machines and that's only going to keep happening. It's entirely reasonable that most people now have regressed to this semi-infantile state and just get high and watch netflix with most of their time. Worry about yourself more. Get off Veeky Forums and go read as much as you pretend you do.

you fuck bar slags solely because you have a shelf of classics?
hue

>If you are reading the greeks, you are either a pretentious classics student, or a teenager playing rome total war for the first time.
user, the greeks are fun once you're not basic. no way to be pretentious about them either once you get past the basics not the chart ones, half of them aren't even greek and some charts have tv shows for some inconceivable reason

You're deranged. Go ask these women who have fucked you if they did so because of your bookcase, you deluded kid.

bullshit
it works for some, not others..

>Claims to read real literature
>quotes Stephen King
You have become a meme, and this is a new pasta

>its an anons being aggressive towards each other chapter

FINE, MOM! -_-'

It's all in good fun, user.

This is one of the strangest and saddest OP's we've had in a while

what city is that in picture

Hamburg