Some of the stuff I've been reading here made me ask myself... can Veeky Forums be considered a red pilled board?

Some of the stuff I've been reading here made me ask myself... can Veeky Forums be considered a red pilled board?

A little bit

I, for one, am. And I know there are a lot of other redpillers on the board. We've slowly managed to oust the Marxists and cultural Marxists as you can see in any thread on Marxism, women writers, nonwhite authors, and postmodernism.

It's a nice development

No, The Matrix is genre shit and /tv/

realising /pol/ isn't redpilled is the first step to being redpilled

but being redpilled isn't shit compared to being despooked

and being despooked isn't shit compared to taking the realpolitikpill

Somewhere along the way you slipped in too much fedorium

No, we've just had a recent influx of autists like

anyone who uses the term "red pill" is an anti-intellectual retard.

All ideology is a spook.

Maybe you should try and take the redpill yourself and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

A white man is severely disadvantaged in today's literature world were as women and nonwhites get published and revered for utter shit.

You're all false-flagging/baiting.

Work on your game lads.

t. Senior Trollmaster

>Maybe you should try and take the redpill yourself and see how far the rabbit hole goes.
will there be marmalade?

you're the Veeky Forums version of the kids who took gym class too seriously, please don't reproduce

>t. leftist nu-male cuck

Muh red pill, Muh enlightenment, i am so very smart ain't I mom?

Pull your head outta your ass and realise you're insignificant. The only real cucks I've seen online are the red pill folk constantly lusting after what most humans get for free: sex

He's baiting you; you fucking retard.

You're like the kid who would admit to sucking his own dick when all the other lads were joking.

Typisk leftist response.

>'ehh I've got no argument, b-but your a virgen!!!'

Leftist logic, everyone

Eyyyy I gotta no argument?!

You got no goomah! Ohhhhhhh

You know there's a global rule against poorly typed posting, user. Before you call your homegirls to talk about fatshaming, remember they're also fat and their opinions likewise will not count.

>"What did they live on," asked Alice, who always too a great interest in questions of eating and drinking.
>"They lived on treacle," said the Dormouse, after thinking a minute or two.
>"They couldn't have done that, you know," Alice gently remarked. "They'd have been ill."
>"So they were," said the Dormouse; "very ill."

I don't remember that bit in Fear and Loathing
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

You do realize after all the trollbaiters left, /r9k/ and /pol/ flooded the ace yeah? The non-ironic ones.