Eating more than 3 eggs a week

>eating more than 3 eggs a week

are you fuckers not concerned about your health?

i have 2 eggs for breakfast mon-fri

i don't see what the problem is

no, I think you were looking for

Why would one be worried?

The cholesterol increasing qualities are probably way overstated. They don't have all that much saturated fat. The human body can accept heaps of animal protein without ill effects.
I read somewhere that eggs can increase the likelihood of kidney stones but I have not seen this corroborated

>3 eggs a week
are you stupid or uninformed or trolling,
i eat on average 3 eggs every two days, sometimes 3-5 eggs every day for couple of weeks in a row.

eggS are very healthy, with butter salt black paper and hot sauce they taste oh man so good.
I'm eating eggs like that for more than 20 years and all tests are great.
Get real man educate yourself

>the cholesterol increasing qualities are probably way overstated

Why? Is that what you're hoping for?

No you don't

Not an argument

Fuck off Molyneux you bald shit go shill Trump elsewhere you fucking statist

You're right, it's not. Because OP's a baiter. Why argue with an obvious shitpost?

> 2016

> Believes when you eat cholesterol it travels into your stomach directly into your bloodstream.

Read a book.

Lysozyme has the ability to form strong complexes with other proteins. So, lysozyme from egg white typically passes through our digestive system in large complexes with other egg white proteins. Many of the proteins present in egg whites are protease inhibitors. This means that the lysozyme/egg white protein complexes are resistant to digestion by our digestive enzymes (which are themselves proteases). You might be wondering if lysozyme is still active if it is a protease and it is now bound to egg white protease inhibitors. The answer is yes, it is still active. The egg white protease inhibitors that are most likely to be bound to lysozyme are ovomucin and ovastatin, which are a trypsin inhibitors (trypsin is one of our main digestive enzymes), cystatin, which is a cysteine protease inhibitor, and ovoinhibitor, which is a serine protease inhibitor. None of these inhibitors inhibit the activity of lysozyme. And very importantly, as the lysozyme complex travels (largely intact) through the environment of our gut, lysozyme can also bind bacterial proteins from the bacteria normally present in our digestive tract (like the gram-negative E. coli!).

>You might be wondering if lysozyme is still active if it is a protease

I wasn't

Lysozyme has an unusual chemical property (it maintains a positive charge) that allows it to cross through the enterocytes by electrostatic attraction to negatively charged proteins embedded in the enterocyte cell surface (proteoglycans). Research confirms that consumed lysozyme gets into the circulation even in healthy individuals (even in conjunction with food intake, although the amount that enters the circulation is lower). Absorption of pure egg white lysozyme by itself into circulation is likely not problematic because lysozyme is an enzyme that the body naturally produces (unless it is absorbed in very high concentrations and then it can cause kidney damage). The problem is the other proteins that piggyback on lysozyme across the gut enterocyte barrier. It is this “leak” of other egg white proteins that is the reason why egg allergy is so common. Any other proteins present in the digestive tract can potentially bind in the lysozyme complex and get helped across the gut and into the blood stream (or lymph). And because lysozyme binds bacterial wall proteins, these are likely to “leak” across the gut enterocyte layer as well. These foreign proteins are believed to contribute to a molecular mimicry response where the body, in its attempt to form antibodies against these foreign invaders, accidentally creates an antibody that also recognizes a normal protein in the human body.

that cuz u kneed to open ur mind bro

they eat like 3 eggs a day

NOT

If you don't get 90 minutes of moderately intensive cardiovascular exercise a week you have no business whatsoever being concerned about your eating habits.

dietary cholesterol is literally unironically good for your health desu senpai

aside from genetics and being a fat sedentary fuck, sugar is the real evil that will kill you, which eggs have close to none (0) of

t. 3 eggs a day

Every morning I have an omelette, which consists of two eggs. I had to get blood work done recently for an unrelated thing, I requested to have them run cholesterol levels too, since I have a little family history of heart disease. Came back with perfectly normal levels.

>dietary cholesterol is literally unironically good for your health

It literally unironically isn't

I have a feeling that you're a shill

>t. 3 eggs a day

No you don't

Not him but you're a fucking retard, learn what cholesterol actually is

Any time you see someone say "I pig out on X every day" and/or "my tests came back fine, feel better than ever!!". You can safely assume they are bullshitting and probably getting paid very little for it.

>Not him

Yes you are

>learn what cholesterol actually is

Learn what "dietary cholesterol" actually is, you fucking retarded sperg.

t. lardasses

How fucking unimaginative are you that you find it hard to believe someone consumes an unbelievable 3 eggs a day.

Im sorry to here. You should eat less eggs, fatty

You should make your lies a little more believable next time

I own chickens. If I didmt eat them id be drowning in them. I already throw all the ones that get frozen before I get to them into the woods and give away plenty.

Since when is three eggs unbelievable?

Well hold onto your socks, because I eat a fucking mythical 6 eggs a day.

It breaks the bank at an extravagent ~$0.97 per day.

I'm also not dead, which probably has something to do with the fact that anybody that consumes any amount of eggs on a daily basis is probably Veeky Forums.

More likely /fat/

Literally no one us buying into your nonsense

How much do you guys wanna bet we're gonna get accused of samefaggotry?

>eggs have 11 grams of protein per 100 kCal

Feels good yo

samefag

Any tips for taking care of an apartment chicken? Do they need much space to walk around? How does one deal with the involuntary shitting? Do they need much social interaction? Will they need to go outdoors for a walk everyday?

Damn, didn't get to place our bets. I could've made some money.

i eat 2 eggs a day

This is an actual samefag

>My best friend once ate 12 eggs in a single sitting and died

Don't make the same mistake

i dared my brother to eat more than 3 eggs a week. the instant he swallowed that one extra egg he died

If your looking for an apartment bird try geese. You can pavlovian train them to poop on command.

Just cut out the middleman and inject scrambled eggs into your veins

I don't eat the yolk. Egg whites have no cholesterol and are the best part. 5 eggs a day

you right he is
and stupid to the max he is

Cool samefag

I guess my posts

are a little long, but what I'm trying to say is eating egg whites is gonna give you an auto-immune disorder.

>eating eggs at all
Its like you dont want to eat tasty food

>eating egg whites is gonna give you an auto-immune disorder.

That's why every single person in the world that has ever eaten eggs has this, right?

Aaaaaah! I'm dying of EGGAIDS!

Fuck off fgt

The Japanese eat eggs every day and they're some of the healthiest people in the world

> Raise ducks
> Eat 2-3 duck eggs daily, around 4 days a week
> Fit, healthy farmer bro
> Fuck fit, healthy farmer chicks
> No fucks given

I start out everyday with 2 eggs and a potato, fight me.

This. I lift and have 3 on on tast ever morning with my protein shake. This guys baiting or a retard

I've eaten 10 today...

>eating less than 70 eggs a week

>Some of the healthiest people in the world
>most common cause of death in Japan is the common cold

>british eggs are illegal in America because theyre not washed in chemicals
>American eggs are illegal in Britain because theyre washed in chemicals.
Really makes you think.

Also eggs arent bad for you and you wont get salmonella from them, even the raw ones