Just noticed I've started valuing my crypto investments mostly in Satoshi, not in fiat value. Is this good or bad?

Just noticed I've started valuing my crypto investments mostly in Satoshi, not in fiat value. Is this good or bad?

Attached: e94a9c6396647595440f4f58df35cba7fc7fd38b_hq.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshitobitcoin.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

I don't know can you buy food and water with satoshi? Can you pay rent? Don't go too far down the rabbit hole

it's stupid to do this. you can't buy a car, house or anything else yet with a standard bitcoin price. when you can actually buy something with bitcoin it is just calculated with its current USD price.but if your coins are doing worse for a long time then big coins like eth or btc it's smart to think about converting

Good. Disregard fiat, aquire satoshi

But I have a project in sight I want to invest in for 1-2 year term, and I can't switch back to fiat unless I want to pay taxes (Europoor) for my cryptos.

This, it's dumb. Bitcoin crashing doesn't make a house any more affordable, no matter how many more satoshi equivalent your shitcoins gain in comparison

the end game is to acquire as much usd as
possible so why would you measure in sats

>crashing

So it's just your guess agains mine, I'll take those odds.

holy FUCK if you think this is the end-game please get the FUCK out of crypto

fucking December 2017ers

im in since january 2017

FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE,
THE GOAL IS TO GAIN SATOSHI AND "LOSE" FIAT VALUE ON EVERY TRADE

if you think bitcoin is going to be the world currency or something like an an gold standard you are the retard here

only digital currency will be left so ye if u plan for a few years

LOL what? All I'm saying is its stupid to value something only by comparison to something else that is so unstable. It has nothing to do with what bitcoin actually does

If I have 1 ETH, valued at .1 BTC, I can buy a new computer with it.
If bitcoin crashes and now my 1 ETH is worth 1 BTC, I can still only buy that same computer with it
If bitcoin surges and my 1 ETH is now .001 BTC, I can still only buy that same computer with it

And if we make it to a future where everything is priced in BTC, you'd better believe that those prices are going to be fluid as all hell

Good. Satoshis are a good form of money. Plus, you know the max:
2,099,999,976,690,000 (2.1 QUADRILLION) satoshis and they're very cheap. Smart decision!

Attached: 2017-10-30T19-06-44.gif (250x227, 139K)

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

My guess is good as anyones, but I believe we'll not see btc dropping below 7000usd again, but ofc everything's possible.

Where did I say we'd have a future where I could go to a market and pay with a btc? Please quote that. And I don't need to buy a new computer with my cryptos, not for a couple of years anyway.

Yeah, that's what XLM is for

What the fuck is a Satoshi? What's it's ticker?

satoshitobitcoin.co/

Good idea. That way you can pretend like you haven't lost everything when BTC crashes to sub 2k territory.

Man can hope. Don't swing trade, rather hodl.

It means you're learning and leaving newfaggotry behind

That still makes you a tremendous newfaggot