Sit in on analog signal processing class to see how much of a joke engineering classes are

>sit in on analog signal processing class to see how much of a joke engineering classes are
>professor is discussing Fourier series
>professor says "every function is periodic, some just have infinite period"

>hey guys, look how shit my uni is haha they can't even teach fourier series properly
you meme'd yourself 2bh the joke here is your university and by extension yourself.

>UC Berkeley is a joke school

K bro

never heard of it

sixth highest ranked school for math brah

suck me off nigga

>sixth highest ranked school for math brah
haha 6th comes right after 5th, right? lmao

>suck me off nigga
is that why you were sitting in on an engineering class, eh? cruising for cock, eh? eh?

INCINERATED

engineering is a joke major, anywhere.
Berkeley became a liberal shithole anyway, shame about that

>I watch the news and have read a few things on /pol/ and therefore I know everything

>getting triggered by semantics

how fucking new are you?

have you even seen the derivation for Navier-Stokes or the heat diffusion equation?

everything is just approximations bro.

>not lurking enough to realize this is a meme and the op is shit posting

>b-but i was just t-t-trolling guys hehe

this is just a small sliver, he makes this thread or some variant often

Idea: A bot that automatically trawls the archives for all posts made on a board with the same picture as a new post. If it detects a strong pattern in those posts in common with the new post, it is automatically flagged as memeposting and hidden by a browser extension.

>Also uses a trained convnet to recognize Pepes

it's way too easy to slightly change a gif or jpg or png that a bot like that couldn't be effective

and your reaction images proves him wrong how, exactly?

Yeah, it wouldn't work if it actually got population enough for multiple people to use it.

The Pepe-recognizer you could probably manage, though; although there really isn't any other common class of shitposting OP images that would be large enough to train a net on.

>Pepe-recognizer

I've wondered about doing text analysis to try and achieve a similar thing - I bet a filter based on patterns of word usage could catch a significant fraction of shitposting.

you could never ask a legitimate question about gorillas on here then

gorillas are a solved field, user.