Anybody else think cake pops are weird? I mean it's basically a single bite of cake

Anybody else think cake pops are weird? I mean it's basically a single bite of cake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nofbn6NVQyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's weird about that?

I mean the purpose of a stick in a lolipop is so you can hold it while you enjoy it, which usually takes quite a while because it's meant to be licked and sucked, but a single bite of cake would take literally seconds to consume so what's the purpose of the stick? May as well just be served on a napkin or something

The purpose of sticks in food is to avoid using cutlery while also not getting your hands dirty. It has nothing to do with how long it takes to eat.

i prefer cake balls OP. the stick is a stupid gimmick and only makes it harder to eat

imho would feed to dog

Does Pear and Ham actually complement each other?

Yes

How about that.

I've also seen Prosciutto and Cantaloupe together. Is that nice?

Yes

Interesting.

I've heard people also pour chocolate fudge over vanilla ice cream? Do they go well together?

Personally I would do prosciutto with mango. Cantaloupes are a bit more subtle. Mango's sweetness and tanginess mix well with prosciutto's overtly salty taste.

This is crazy talk but I like your guts. You've got moxie.

>single bite of cake

That's all you need you fat faggot. Cake bites are perfect

What the fuck man that's disgusting

I prefer a cupcake, it's about the amount of a small slice of cake which is much more all you need than a single bite which is just a cock tease

No, all fruit and meat combinations are fucking disgusting.

Except ketchup and steak of course.

I don't eat or drink anything one letter off from poop.

i cant eat a cake without at least an equal part of frosting

its a gimmick

Not even soop?

>Personally I would do prosciutto with mango
prosciutto with pear. capocollo with mango.

The purpose of them is to utilize and monetize the cakey off-cuts from a full-sized cake. So, sorta weird, but understandable. I think the gross part is they're usually smooshed into balls by hand.

Nothing weird about money.

It's one bite of common cake (of whatever variety, yellow, chocolate, carrot, cheese, etc.), a lolipop stick, and 6x the frosting/sprinkle coverage. Price: $5 a literal pop.

Meanwhile, a full cake of the same grocery-store-ass recipe with more varied frosting, whipping cream, toppings, and layers can be bought as well. Price: Like $10-$15.

Coming up next: Dipsticks! Lolipop sticks dipped half-way in frosting and rolled in sprinkles! Suck it off the stick and pay us $2 for what cost us 4 cents to make.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nofbn6NVQyQ

the point of a cakepop is to sell unusable product for $5 a pop (haha :)