Some of you know a thing or two about your professions so here’s my question...

Some of you know a thing or two about your professions so here’s my question. What chemicals will dissolve concrete walls? Like what chemical can I apply onto a wall that would eat a hole into it?

I would like to drill holes into my wall without disturbing my neighbors. I life in an apartment building and the wall is strong as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

bcaudio.co/garage/hole.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this can only end well

I would be applying drop by drop

This is a baaaad idea
>apply fluids
>think they don't behave like fluids
>get a nice "round" hole

There is a thing calde hammer drills
specificaly for this task
This ofcourse may take few minutes but you get a nice hole
just warn your neighbors

>There is a thing calde hammer drills
We have noise regulations and I have a job. I have drilled several holes in my life with hammer drills and know what I want to do.

you cold use any stron acid (favorably HCl)
but the holes are gona look like that
bcaudio.co/garage/hole.jpg

Thanks. I knew already about salt acid and H2SO4 being used to etch concrete and what not.

I'm wondering if tehere's anything else. Maybe something that dissolved concrete really well.

I mean something that dissolves specifically concrete.

Anything you use will drip score the concrete rather than making a round hole, and without proper PPE you will burn yourself. Just drill the damn holes OP. Talk to your neighbors first if you are worried about bothering them.

>I have drilled several holes in my life
So have I user, so have I ;)

>Talk to your neighbors first
there are like 100 apps in the building.

gets this question about once a month.

Use a hand drill or bit & brace.

Its 5 minutes of drilling, call the renting office first then. Better than pouring hcl all over the place.

niec one

get some hydroflouric acid. its strong because its above Cl on the periodic tableau

Wrong, HCL is stronger.
The larger the electronegative atom, the stronger the acid. I forgot why, but I think it has to do with the stability of the conjugate base due to induction.

you guys

use some fluoroantimonic acid desu

Not realizing HF would blow OP up

Is that why whenever people want to to dissolve bodies they use HI :^) ?

>not choosing whatever has the lowest pKa
>CL, not Cl
>electronegativity dictates how strong an acid could be even if reactivity depends solely on conc. of H+(aq)

>whenever people want to to dissolve bodies
... they use lye (sodium hydroxide)
Lrn2dissolve-bodies fgt pls