Want to join college and study something

>Want to join college and study something
>Made paranoid like crazy about cvollege debt
What do? I know I can just study on my own for close to no money but I need to get out I just need to. I just want to socialize and yes I'll pay a couple of bucks just to not be a neet anymore. Just spoonfeed me how much it will cost and if I will make the right decision.

Attached: 74857457.png (500x566, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsb.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

State school idiot

You don’t have to spend 30K a semester to get “the college experience”

just kill yourself so we have less people

What is a state school? I have been a neet for a long time.

Attached: 785278552784.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Community College

I'll tell you what I did...

1. Get into University
2. Student loan aquired
3. Buy Bitcoin and alts
4. Go to University for free
5. Do whatever the FUCK you want

legit apply to UCSB

it's a low-tier enough school you'll get in and it's basically an oceanside resort

if you are smart they'll give a scholarship

if you are a cal resident it costs almost nothing to attend

link related:
ucsb.edu/

Who benefits from student loans???

the government

OP, i have $140k student debt. Go to state school and be frugal. Get a degree in stem. don't be a biztard like me.

Universities

Forgot to add the double quotation marks on the word "Who".

Now tell me again, ""Who"" benefits from student loans???

That really doesn't exist in Belgium. When I look up anything like that it's for kids.

jews

I used to be like you, then I got a job in STEM, paid off all my debt, and made a couple hundred thousand in cryptos.

Attached: aces.gif (500x281, 3.05M)

accurate
accurate
accurate

Some people are not college material. You should probably look for a nice chain gang opportunity during your next incarnation.

College won't unneet you.
Meds probably will.
Education is cool but don't try to use it this way imo.

>Some people are not college material
Most* people. Seriously, they’d often be happier, not stuck in debt, and probably much more useful working blue collar jobs.

Just spoonfeed me exactly what to do. I have no social contact and I'm losing it. What do.

Israel.

Find something you might like in community college and try that first. You'll have either no sent or a lot less but still interact with people. University is a scam right now. If you want to go to university at least get some generals done at community college and pay way less.

*no debt. Stupid phone.

How much does a college cost me?

Honestly if you can't get a free ride or pay out of pocket, you probably shouldn't be going to college. You are taking out a mortgage for a degree that may or may not be useful in the job market. See the fucktard in your pic that probably got a wyminz studies degree.

Use the OOH and pick a major that has good outlook/starting pay. Basically the only things worth going into are things like accounting/finance, certain engineering degrees, straight math/actuarial science, etc. Things like psychology and dumb shit are useless unless you get lucky or are in the top 5%.

As for costs I pay 30k a year and that includes all tuition/fees and living expenses. I got fuck all for scholarships and pay out of pocket.

Colleges outside the Ivy League, MIT, Stanford etc. tier are a scam unless you have a scholarship or have rich parents already.