Veeky Forums meet up 2.0

Wondering who here in Toronto is still interested in *ahem* being friends. Last thread there was talk about setting a discord server, honestly I haven't used discord so I don't know much of the details there. I just have an email [email protected] which anyone people in Toronto can email if they're interested.

Besides that, everyone is welcome to talk andor continue talk about meeting up from last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yr7GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure i'll be there

Can someone in Toronto go shopping with me and tell me what shiitake mushrooms to get and which ones aern't spoiled, and also how to make a greek salad

sent ;)

Start with Plato

>toronto Veeky Forums group
So are you all leftists? I'm not /pol/ but I prefer /pol/ to Leftists. Feel like an alien in this city

Will only attend if other redpillers attend. I won't be stuck with a bunch of leftist nu-male cucks

I wish there was a dedicated meet-up general. It would be nice if there was some way to put a pin in an interactive map with information attached to it, how to contact, etc.

That said: Madison WI?

You're just trading one ideological hugbox for another. Why not judge people based on their merits instead?

This. I'm not going if there are niggers.

Because that's hard and requires actual discernment skills.

These socially inept keyboard goblins couldn't tell a disingenuous fop from a smarmy dandy.

Or women

>disingenuous fop from a smarmy dandy.
what a peculiar combination of words and sounds

NYC Bros where ya at

Or you could talk about books instead of political ideology.

Anyone in Italy?

>literature meetup
>a no no for me because politics
???

tomatoes, red onion cucumbers, black olives and feta cheese, greek salad dressing. Just get any shiitake.
source: used to be a chef

They're all obviously overweight, you wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

no but I'm gonna be in Venice on 14-17th Sept

Also gonna be in Amsterdam 7-10, Berlin 10-14. Anyone around then?

(in Carlisle normally, the English one)

Did the Discord thing ever work out? I wouldn't mind joining a Veeky Forums Discord...

veneto qua

I made a Discord but like I guess I'd be for people in Toronto and not necessarily for everyone on lit.

>going out in this heat

lets wait until october

I wish I could but I live in Shanghai

i'm very interested.
are there any cabs from beirut to toronto tho

I've made one real life friend from Veeky Forums (someone whom you all probably know of or have heard of) and that's all I need. Not gambling twice.

link

discord.gg/Yr7GY

Any south american scum wants to meet and do some meth while listening to a Borges audiobook?

any manchester (uk) scum in here?

What about Nashville? Anyone in Veeky Forums from here?

any fellow dirty gutter trash Dubliners here?
let's get sesh'd and not talk about books at all

no gay shit

any berliners want to make a reading group?

>implies they're stupid because they judge others by their political views or biological factors like race or gender
>proceeds to judge them by their supposed physique

I'm from Galway

Can we hold hands?

3/10 bait but there are people on this board who genuinely feel this way so good job lads if not bait, kys

auf keinen Fall w/ diese autistischen

Didn't you just let a million dudes into your country who immediately started fingering all your women, and your government jails you for complaining about it?

Careful, don't be too sassy in your reply. You might be jailed for thoughtcrime.

I did a Veeky Forums meet up once
>get contact info
>unisex name
>get to place and look for people with books on table
>only one
>she's glasses wearing freckle faced soft spoken qt
>averts eyes when I begin to approach
>we discuss kantian metaphysics
>waiter brings glass
>stern faced I muse, "this is water."
>she is interested in my hand built dark stained oaken bookshelves
>we go to my place
>one book particularly stands out among the miniature library all of scholarly merit
>asks what it's about
>open it, I say
>the book is hollowed out with a single condom inside
>begin sucking the farts from her ass like an asthma inhaler
>she is overzealous with pent up lust
>frantic she begs me to release my splooge into an empty ink bottle
>she's writing a book in ink mixed with semen
>one page for every guy she's banged
>contract herpes
be careful Veeky Forums

10/10

I don't want to be surrounded by nonwhites. Unlike you, Achmed.

I'm redpilled and I'm fucking proud to be white

South America is kind of big, user, you need to be more specific.

>I'm redpilled

I'm amazed that people still describe this with a term from the fucking Matrix and then wonder why nobody takes them seriously

also isn't The Matrix made by tranny jew cucks or whatever

The times are changing. There are now more redpillers on Veeky Forums than bluepilled people.

That doesn't really answer my question

Chile or Argentina.

The redpillers are equivalent to the philosopher-kings in Plato's cave allegory.

Pic related. The redpilled guy is the guy who has thrown off the chains of liberal cuck ideology of equality, while the bluepillers are confined to their false consciousness and ideological deception in the cave

Someone took philosophy 101.

Guys you better get in here, this cunt's talking about Plato's cave.

>leftist 'argument'

This is why I won't meet up with you cucks

Found the fatty

I don't give two fucks about stupid pills. What concerns me is plebs like you trying to wave your tiny intellectual dicks around.

>bluepilled
>claims others are unintellectual

Take the redpill, retard

Same issue remains, Both Chile and Argentina are huge; I doubt anyone from Tarapacá will travel for a lit meetup in Río Negro.

I don't care what women and black people are doing. I'm confident in my superiority. The difference between our two viewpoints reminds me a lot of Plato's allegory of the cave.

We should strive to eradicate inferior beings to make sure the best can prevail.

You'd be one of the first to go, libcuck

Nice trips.

They remind me a lot of Plato's allegory of the cave.

Am I the only one that notices that the buttmad leftist who pretends to be a /pol/ user is trolling another buttmad leftist

Shitposting is apolitical. Stop creating bogeymen, /pol/ retard cuck

Anyone in Buffalo? My college reading group was a disaster last semester. One vote for Iliad, one for the Quran, and eleven for the new book by the bitch who wrote Harry Potter.

Would you seriously show up to a meet-up if you knew that you'd be sitting at a table across from blacks and pleb-tier girls?

I live downtown just north of UofT. I'm a total neet but yeah I'll reach this sounds fun

If the blacks are white-acting I'm down but I legitimately would be annoyed if it's one of those jive-talking ones

Women, I'd rather not, because all the Reddit types will constantly be trying to cozy up to them

Email [email protected] or join the Discord which nobody has said anything yet!

>*ahem*

Go back to R*ddit, you massive faggot

Women are the bane of any sort of pursuit

Hahaha stay strong, fellow "bluepill"

Isn't there a goodreads group?

>Veeky Forums meet up 2.0

>*ahem*

please post pics of the new meet lol i can't wait.

did both now what

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Toronto tomorrow.

qft

good one. I never completely understood the appeal of this allegory. sure, it's simple enough to get the point but its seems a convoluted way to describe our self-deception.

Australia?

E S P A Ñ A
S
P
A
Ñ
A S T U R I A S
S
T
U
R
I