Is it degenerate to drink the leftover coffee from this morning, cold, after work?

is it degenerate to drink the leftover coffee from this morning, cold, after work?

No, it's just disgusting

why?

how is it much different from iced or cold brew?

it is the duty of the selfless hero.
....or you can add cream & sugar, throw it in a blender with ice, and pose as a Starbucks customer.

Only if you are tattooed, the coffee is irrelevant to degeneracy.

i used to do this, only I'd microwave it to make it hot again.

everyone in my family thought it was disgusting, I still don't see what the big deal was.

Fun fact; dropping sugar into the coffee (do not stir) will cause the coffee to boil 100% faster, due to absorption of heat through the crystals, along with a new surface for bubbles to form.

sugary coffee is gross, though

This is how you make mustard gas.

Much better cold than kept warm all day

Yes, I do it all the time.

yeah lukewarm mildly acidic aqueous environments aren't highly conducive to bacterial growth or anything.

>what is a fridge?

The instances anything's gone south with my coffee, it's been mold.
So.... penicillin ftw?
At least no concern of those pesky bacteria.

A questionable defensive lineman that was used successfully as a fullback for the Chicago Bears in the mid 80's, but was largely a gimmick player with a so so career. Gained some fame from it though.

Depends. It's either just a unusual quirk/habit, or something an incredibly depressed person would do.

Hoping you're the former and not the latter.

>Hoping you're the former and not the latte

Robin Williams died for your puns.

Best comeback,
well done.

I see nothing wrong with it. I store old coffee in a pitcher in my fridge to make iced coffee. No different than saving tea for iced tea.

At it turns out, so does this guy.

Making coffee and cooling it down is not how iced coffee is made

pls.

enlighten us.

I think you are confusing iced coffee with cold-brew.

Pretty much any iced coffee recipe/method that's not awful is going to be cold brew.

only if you don't have a clue what you're doing

i bet your hot brew tastes like asses also

cold brew is near impossible to fuck up

If you wait another day or two it becomes fermented, pro-biotic coffee, which is both patrician and healthy as fuck.

>pretty much
>That's not awful
You're just grasping at straws, trying to look like you know what you're talking about, aren't you?