Ask a nigga who just bought a 550 dollar blender anything

ask a nigga who just bought a 550 dollar blender anything

How much did it cost?

What did you just buy?

Wow, that's a lot of money, what did you buy?

What's a blender?

whatre you going to blend with it

Are you going to put it in your ass?

Can it successfully pulp a human hand fine enough that a group of cats will eat it?

Are you really a nigga or are you just appropriating African-American culture?

I like eggs

Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?

Are you going to get a fine mesh chinois and make shit like parsley purees so you can streak your plate while you eat alone in the dark?

First three posts

>How much did it cost?
>What did you just buy?
>Wow, that's a lot of money, what did you buy?

Let's be frank. This nigga straight up stole it.

Not op but I'm glad someone has the same routine I do

I wish you lived in my apartment complex so we could have an awkward conversation at the elevator and then never progress beyond acquainted, despite living in the same building and seeing each other every day

>1 post by this id

Does it only blend 550 dollars or other things and monetary amounts too?

$ 5 5 0 . 0 0

your sister's pussy basically i made her a smoothie then we made a movie.

its a fucking blender nigga

see picture

i made a yolo shake to try it with. i put in a fuckton of frozen fruit + unflavored protein powder + orange juice + chia seeds lol, it blended that shit in like 5 seconds this shit is crazy.

You can also make soup with it and blades spin so fast that it will be hot when it comes out. Hot fucking soup. from a blender, what a time to be a life.

if you can paypal me 550 dollars

yea you could probably, but the blender is kind of loud so u should make some smoothies so you have an alibi for making so much noise when ur neighbors ask

every one becomes a nigga when u buy a 550 dollar blender.

yea

Probably, i wanna make a tomato basil soup and garnish it with onions and parsley like I'm gordon ramses

Would it blend this with milk finel enough to make a nice milkshake?

liar. thats not a blender, that's a bowl of poop

I have one of those but I don't like it.
I'm too afraid that i'll fuck it up cause apparently if you don't use it properly you'll fuck up it's engine or something like that.

Was that a significant amount of money for you?

what can you do with it that you can't with a USD$100 dollars?

what a mess of a postt, sorry. Ypu know what I mean

Why didn't you buy cleanblend

considering it's a blender it's a considerable amount for anyone. I saw a commercial for a vitamix and they said they have financing options available with approved credit for 17.00 a month for 24months. financing for a blender.

Can it blend a blender?

i have one too. but mines better. also thast teh short canister for pureeing dry goods. dumbshit.

Do you work at jamba juice?

Ask someone who ACTUALLY owns a vitamix anything.

whats it like being an insufferable cunt?

Did you take this picture today?

>You can also make soup with it and blades spin so fast that it will be hot when it comes out. Hot fucking soup. from a blender, what a time to be a life.
Nice, you should cook it a bit, it'll probably make you all farty and get your stomach bloated, gotta break down some of the stuff for easier digestion. I'm actually entertaining the thought of buying one of these, blending up vegetables and whatever else and pressure cooking the contents for a few minutes under high pressure, wonder how it would come out.
>apparently if you don't use it properly you'll fuck up it's engine or something like that.
A lot of these machines worth anything usually have some type of protection built into place, my juicer has one and I'm almost certain the Ninja blender I have does too.
I think these blenders pulverize disintegrate everything, we're talking little seed things in strawberries and celery strings gone.

what's the difference with a 50 dollar one?

Ask your mom.

I took that picture a few minutes ago. Or maybe I take one everyday. Who can keep track these days.

how much better than the expensive ninjas are these guys really? the wattage/hp is close but it's 3+ times the price

OK "nigga", how many hos did you pimp and how much crack did you sell by the gram to be able to afford this premium blender?

I have one, had it for years. It's genuinely worth it. I got it on sale though. Steady, never fails to blend and gets the hard stuff done super quick.

About $500

Bought the same thing for $80 from the chinks

How many speeds? Do you need recipes to go with it?

The issue with the ninjas is that they are small. They're OK if you're making a single-serving smoothie or something but they're kinda useless for anything larger than that.

The other nice thing about the pro blenders is that you can get different size/type jars for them.

Also keep in mind that you can get both Vitamix and Blendtec refurbished with a full warranty for well under $500.

I would recommend the blendtec as it's easier to clean, has a larger variety of jars, and is more durable. Vitamix has had multiple recalls for their blades coming apart.

tfw just waiting for work to get new ones so I can take an old one home. vitamix are amazing but not triple digit amazing.

What was your previous blender? Will I need a restaurant standard blender to blend toasted oats, toasted nuts and milk into a smooth consistency? What cheap blenders do you recommend?

Infinite speeds. It's a variable speed motor controlled by a dial. Some of the models also have presets for smoothies and soups.

Ninja's are shit. More blades does not equal better blending. The only thing that really matters is the amount of torque that the motor puts on the blade. At high enough speeds, the blades of Vitamix/Blendec blenders shatter food particles rather then cut them.

My previous blender ended up failing at the bearing between the blade and the container. It got stiffer and stiffer until the blender couldn't turn the blade.

why refer to yourself as "nigga"?