Is smoking a meme? I really like smoked foods but I don't want to eat a meme

Is smoking a meme? I really like smoked foods but I don't want to eat a meme

Memes become memes because they're true, user. Rejecting memes completely makes you a contrarian which is much more annoying than a bandwagoner.

bad news bruh, caring if something is a meme, is a meme

Nah smoking makes cheap cuts of meat pretty damn tasty. It's pretty much the only way things like a tough stringy cut of meat like brisket can be turned into a magical pastrami.

> wtf 12 hours i hate pork butt now!

it keeps plebs out

Lmfao what a FUCKING dumbass

Food is a meme. Supplement pills and an IV bag are the only way to get sustenance.

Smoking gives you cancer user. Didn't you have DARE at your school?

>DARE
christ, when were you in school? Do they still do the dare program? I

yep

Meme can be used contextually to convey that an object or idea is overrated. Like the MacChicken meme. It's satirical of MacChickens being so popular.

>smoking meat a meme

If you mean human beings have been doing exactly that since they discovered fire some 200,000 years ago, I guess so.

Now shove your fucking middle school vocabulary directly up your poophole, moron.

If you want colon cancer, then smoke up dude.

satirical memes are all forced and forced memes aren't true memes in and of themselves. It's the satire that is the meme. Is OP seriously asking if smoking meat, a practice dating back centuries and which many people invest thousands of dollars and derive deep meaningful personal validation from is all a conspiracy to trick him into thinking it's good?

It's a method used to preserved meats better and infuse a particular flavor. It's very unique and versatile considering the same cut of meat can taste differently based on the type of wood you use to smoke and trees are many in types.

You also need to be 18+ to post here. If memes rule your life, you need to rethink your life.

1990 for me

I just bought a DARE t shirt outside of Albertsons because she told me they had cancelled funding to the program. I figured it was over. I just assumed they didn't go to classrooms anymore, as my kids never mentioned it.

Smoking food is awesome, the problem is Veeky Forums acts like everyone has the time to do it.

I'm literally only 18 and had to do DARE shit personally. They took til 2008 to stop shoving it down my throat.

>DARE
Drugs Are Really Excellent?

>DARE

Isn't that some leftover, stale Nancy Reagan shit? I mean, wtf?

DRUG ABUSE RESISTANCE EDUCATION

>tree's are many in type

dude fucking kill yourself nerd

Was your screen dirty when you took that screenshot?

Thank you, I've always wondered what DARE meant for almost a decade. I never asked, lord knows why. Thank anonymoose
#legion