What cereal produces the best milk and why is it Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

What cereal produces the best milk and why is it Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

>love Count Chocula
>Chocolate milk at the end
>Be not Halloween
>Have to settle for Chocolate Lucky Charms
>Fucking chocolate milk at the end is fucking green

Let's be real though, raisin bran is the king of cereal. Right ahead of life.
>but muh sugar milk!

I eat cereal with no milk

Just have museli you man child

thanks grandpa

Honey Smacks

Smells the same when you pee.

not him but raisin bran is fucking delcious

i bet you shit one oatmeal raisin cookies too, you sheep.

I love oatmeal raisin cookies

raisins and bran are meant to combat constipation, i.e. old people problems

For me, it's Honey Bunches of Oats with strawberries, the best (reasonably) healthy cereal.

That's not how you spell golden grahams

Captain crunch is the best milk. Anyone that disagrees probably likes cinnamon toast crunch.

Apple Jacks followed by Fruit Loops.

>old people problems
I started having to care about my fiber intake in my early 20's. Anybody can get a hemorrhoid.

Maybe it smells like your pee but my pee smells like the artificial butter they put on popcorn.

>that panic when you wipe your ass and see blood for the first time

More like

>that panic when your shit is so hard you literally cannot get it out and have to manually loosen it with your fingers

So these days I'm eating so much fiber I'm shitting very comfortably, twice a day. No joke.

I only had that problem when I was younger. I used to keep a coat hanger by the toilet to cut shit logs in half that where too big to flush.

Do you eat very little non-animal fat or something?

BECAUSE THERE'S CINNAMON SUGAR SWIRLS IN EVERY BITE!!

Go for them whole grain breads with the seeds on 'em. Really pour on the onions and romaine on the sandwiches. Couple of those things for lunch with some chicken or beef and cheese and it's fine because you're eating broccoli fries with dinner instead of regular fries with your vegetable curry stew with a side of brussels sprouts, and for breakfast you had a few bowls of raisin bran.

Consistent small steps over a long period of time really helps out best. My diet is so damn green now. I eat chicken 3-4 times a week, and beef maybe once a month. I just started slowly working my recipes towards 'use less meat in general', and now I've gotten it so down to a science that my favorite tacos I've ever eaten in my life are some vegetarian tacos that I make at home. I don't even miss the beef.

No I mean what were you possibly eating to have constipation that bad in your early 20s?

I took place in one of those "if you can eat the whole pizza in one sitting..." things. No time limit, and I ate the whole damn pizza after staying there all day. It was a meat lovers.

Next day I was wishing for death.

Muesli tbqh

cocoa puffs

Honey nut cheerios!! I wish they sold milk that was just filtered through honey nut cheerios

Frosted Flakes are the best because they immediately make the milk colder

Cinnamon Life > CTC

> not pouring yourself a whole bowl of grape nuts and then adding milk and sugar until the entire thing becomes a soggy candied clay that you carve away like you're forming canyons on the surface of some alien world

You people disgust me.

>Cocoa pebbles

Only savages drink the milk after finishing the cereal. That shit is fucking disgusting.
Who likes sweetened room temperature milk with bits of soggy cereal in it

nice bait

WHAT gross

Kourt?