What, as opposed to "fake milk"?

What, as opposed to "fake milk"?

Has Almazan Kitchen lost the plot?

>implying Almazan Kitchen ever had the plot

"Let's drink some unfiltered river water, look at this campfire, wow so nature much natural let's keep a feral owl next to our food just because that ups our naaaaature cred"

I drink unfiltered spring water. The city tests it and unless they find shit in it, it's open to the public. People flock to the fucking place.

Most pretentious food channel on YT

I would consider soy "milk" to be fake milk.

Agreed.

>not drinking fresh unfiltered spring water from mother nature
>not finding the nature setting comfy
>not liking Mr. Ramsay the Owl and all the other friendly animals on the show

how is it pretentious?

>DUDE HUGE-BLADED KNIVES LMAO
>DUDE RIVER WATER LMAO
>DUDE FREE RANGE LMAO
>DUDE OUTDOOR COOKING LMAO

>DUDE HUGE-BLADED KNIVES LMAO
not an argument, just the type of knife the guy uses for all purposes
>DUDE RIVER WATER LMAO
literally free fresh water, this is pretentious instead oft paying for tap water?
>DUDE FREE RANGE LMAO
sorry they don't use the walmart discount meat
>DUDE OUTDOOR COOKING LMAO
not an argument

I love this channel, what does Veeky Forums think? It better be positive

>grilling quality meat outside is pretentious
What is your life like? I'm curious

s.....s..stefan?

I would assume it means milk that hasn't been skimmed, homogenized or pasteurized.

What kind of shithole do you live in where you have to pay for tap water?

if you have tap water, you're paying for it. it may be part of your rent or utilities, but it is never for free

>he doesn't know about paying for water because his parents pay the bills
o I am laffin

What about my but "milk"?

I like the channel
Its nice and comfy, you can call some of the things he does pretentious but I enjoy him cooking with Ramsay

I hate how pretentious his videos are, and he knows it. He labels his titles all "THE BEST ______ EVER" and excessively informs you about how something is free range, natural or otherwise grown from his own shit. He claims he's never worked as a cook, or otherwise implies he's never done cooking lessons which I assume is also him bullshitting to elevate naturally good he is. Otherwise I think the stuff he makes is OK, he has a lot of good lighting on his side, among a nice camera to show off the things he cooks; which usually end up lots of meat and onions cooked in lots of fat with tons of cheese at the end.

it's probably just "raw" milk, as in straight from the tit unpasteurized

but yeah that channel is dumb, cant use any of those recipes unless you live the life of a fucking forest sprite

why the fuck does it look like it's partially coagulated?

does raw milk actually naturally do that? the shit in OP's picture looks like some kind of pseudo-yogurt rather than milk...

Yes it does, it has congealed fat in it.

I love almost everything about their channel apart from one thing

Every time they are done with a meal the fucking press the shit out of it to show the EPIC JUICES or whatever

Simply disgusting in my opinion

Why do people do this?

I think he names the videos that just to piss people off. Some people get really flustered about it