The Star Wars sequel films makes me want to self harm

The Star Wars sequel films makes me want to self harm.

Which of the franchise novels, comic books, etc, are still considered canon?

So far I have the Darth Bane novels on my list. Let's work from there, and perhaps acquire a list of about a dozen. Please help me user, you're my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>star wars
this is a +18 website, and also a literature board.
This is not fucking r/books.

Aren't only the Clone Wars cartoons still considered canon from the old tie-ins? Now only stuff released after the Disney buy-out are canon. Personally, though I enjoyed the movie, Episode VII didn't even feel like real Star Wars to me, so I think I prefer the Star Wars Legend continuity as they are calling it now anyway.

I remember reading the Darth Bane one and liking it but I was literally twelve. Why do you want to read Star Wars novels when there are so many great books you won't have time to read before you die?
Also none of them are canon anymore, I'm fairly sure, not that it makes much of a difference when the franchise is about to get shit all over. I predict a set of redditor lardasses that care about this kind of thing will eventually have some kind of canon schism when more and more Disney content gets put out. Star Wars was my life in middle school and all of this makes me a little sad.

>liking any of this trash other than the original trilogy

Darth Plagueis novel

its good.
Also try the Kenobi Novel if you like space western

OP, please take this to the SF containment thread.

Reported.

Announcing your reports is bannable

Thanks man.

Autists be crie. Bet you faggots don't even read.

Right now its best to ignore canon and read fun stories. I could name you some books if you are still here

Sure go for it

A New Dawn is the first book in the new canon. Anything released before that isn't canon, possibly with the exception of the adaptations of the movies.

yoda dark rendezvous
Darth Plagueis (as that guy said)
Tarkin (bit dry but still)
Kenobi
Rogue Planet (mediocre but helps build anakins character)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Maul: Lockdown
Twilight Company
Deceived (Star Wars: The Old Republic, #2)
Tatooine Ghost
The Rise of Darth Vader (Star Wars: The Dark Lord Trilogy #3)

Star Wars: Red Harvest (if you want dead space with sith)
also read up on darth caedus (I don't have any specific books to name)

the darth vader (3.5) and xizor interquels probably retain currency.

The movies have more weight than the Expanded Universe, so even though it was Disney, even though Yoda was replaced by an Asian GILF, the new movie was pretty good and well received by fans, and so it's only a matter of time before the new canon replaces it.

Do you want comics too?
Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison
is good, basically the whole "Darth Vader and" line is good.
>star wars sith lords
its basically about vader and sheev wondering the woods and blasting bugs with force lighting but combined the the overall plot it can be an ok book where sheev manipulates a resistance to give him justification to crush all resistance

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

like I said its better to just read good stories. half of the new canon is shit

So Palpatine is still doing what he wants?

im surprised KotoR isnt canon, as disney got publishing rights to it

sheevs gonna sheev

Darth Icky!!!

The first movie is canon. The second movie is barely canon. Everything else is not.