Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind.

How's about you write what's on YOUR mind, buddy?

>ywn have qt asian gf

I hate women and their roastwhore cunts

i don't hate them but they are pretty dumb

what's on your mind

I have justified myself. And now I am very tired. Only, the work is all ahead.

Wondering if my Urban fantasy Novel could be successful even with Socioeconomic, sociopolitical, and sociology being the themes and conflicts throughout the series

Should I go out to the bars tonight, alone?

I don't understand why people always put pictures of hot girls on their threads for no reason.

they capture male attention more easily

Depends what you mean by successful, and how you work those themes into it. At the end of the day, no modern novel will ever have the kind of status that the classics had in their heyday. Just focus on writing the best book you can write and hope it becomes canon after you die.

Also what the fuck is Urban Fantasy? I've never heard that term before in my life

pretty depressed about a break-up; didn't expect to care

bars are for idiots

Where else am I supposed to meet women?

you don't meet "women" at bars

Sure, YOU don't, faggot. I'm probably talking to a teenager.

What kind of women would you like to meet? What sort of personality traits?

I'm just trying to get laid, bro.

Why can't I help myself?

i'm not the virgin crying about meeting women on a lebanese crotchet appreciation board

you sound like a clown, virgin

Elliot Rodger is perfect!

Oh, cool. Yeah, just go to the bar then.

I'm low on patience and afraid of what the future holds in store.

Lemme open that thread so I can enlarge that pic of that asian qt
soon followed by
Damn look at them tiddies

>"I wonder if my professors' compliments really mean anything, considering I go to a state college with comparatively lax standards. Are my essays and writings really as great as they say they are? Will I ever be able to get a novel out while working as a school teacher, or will I give up as I fall into a cycle of complacency? Should I start smoking cigarettes again? I really miss them"

>Should I start smoking cigarettes again? I really miss them
You're about to fuck up real bad son, trust me on this one

Events related to your hobby and other activities.
I met my gf at music lessons, and my ex at a book club.
If you just want a one night stand just get a hooker and save yourself the trouble.

French or Arabic in college

t. native english speaker who has already learned Spanish

I hope I'll see that girl I saw in starbucks this morning again.

I whish I had a normal childhood

I don't know how to talk to women in that capacity. No idea what to say. Can never gather it up to ask them out either. Feels like they're always aware of it and I don't know how to make it seem like I don't want to fuck them them and never see them again.

should i quit the lacrosse team? not on scholarship so dont need

I am not a good person. I could have move away by now, and I could have stopped being a problem from everyone, but I didn't, because I'm lazy and never did what I had to do. I sort of tried to off myself once, and I still think about it daily. I want to go to the psych, but I don't, because I'm to lazy to call and make an appointment. I feel I should dumb down my appearance, because people think I am smart, but I am in fact as dumb as a person can be, and what is worse, my academic failure doesn't seem to convince professors that I am a total worth-for-nothing idiot. It would be useless, I cannot try to look stupid because of my vanity, and for the same reason I can do anything, I feel people expect something good of me, and the fact that I know I can't met their expectations makes me do nothing. I spent all my day doing precisely what I don't have to do, regardless of what I am supposed to be doing; it works in this way: if there's something I enjoy do it, I will do it, but if I have to do it because it is a task I must complete for college or something else, I will do something else not related to the task I would do if I didn't have to do it. My family is a mess, and as the time passes I barely talk to the people I live with, and to the people who pay for my food, clothes and etc. I don't know why I do that anymore, but I keep pushing people away. I believe someday I will end up homeless and asking for coins in the street, but no, I would definitely kill myself before that. I remember my ex-therapist thought I looked more calm when I was on the meds, she said I was the exigence I imposed on myself for now reason was lower, and I think that is true, but the exigence is in reality a joke, I put things on my shoulders that I can't do and I punish myself later because of my inability to accomplish the tasks I set myself to do, tasks that I may have been able to do if I had worked on them, but I didn't, because like I always do, I was doing something else.

Obviously, only upside is the parties

Making some progress on the novel. Slow and not so steady, but the tone and the words are starting to click. Does everyone focus on the internal metaphorical and literary consistency as much as I do? As I much as I admire Borges, McCarthy, and Pynchon, I can never be them. I have to find my own way and excel in the way that I can.

Waking up early in the morning is definitely the key to progress though. It's easy now and as my mental powers remain mostly undivided, but it will grow hard in the Fall.

I don't really know why I'm doing Computer Science anymore other than to have a way to pay off my student debt. Would things be better if I had never begun? I'm decent at it I suppose. My parents are taking out another loan to help me. They have no retirement plan and everyday they look older. Their skin hangs like a gizzard from their necks and the tint grows more sallow by the day. I feel guilt. So much depends on me.

I probably shouldn't be drinking now. It fucks with my mental health. Silences the simple pleasures of my mental life. Feels good now though.

hope someone buys this soon - getting sick of editing it and want to start something new, but want some sense of closure

do not self publish

Don't we all.

Starting to think that I should see a therapist more and more these days, but ultimately I'm just too ashamed to admit my issues to anyone other than myself. I've always felt the only person you really need to be honest with is yourself, and I think I've done a good enough job of that. But maybe it isn't enough. I'm tired of feeling so shitty. I try to work through it on my own but success is always temporary.

woke up at 4am

fuck insomnia

i can't find any of the good memes like the one a boy sent me from this board. i want him to send me more memes so i do not have to look through here. haha i love memes even if i don't understand them

The more I read the dumber I feel, will stuff start to make sense eventually or will everything just get more confusing?

this

I'm kind of tired but I might watch an episode of Twin Peaks and read a bit before I go to sleep. Or maybe I'll just read.

I just want a qt asian gf who has an appreciation for cute things like cartoons and teddy bears but also edgy things like WS Burroughs and industrial music. We would watch anime and go to art museums together.

I am going to bed. I will lay in bed and fantasize about this hypothetical girl. Hopefully she will visit my dreams. Goodnight Veeky Forums !

I'm about to go to rehab and if I were to actually attempt to write even 10% of what's on my mind right now it would flood the entire thread.

and this

do it

Sleepy but so anxious thinking about dumb things I shouldn't have said that don't matter anyway.

is it a depression though ? Try to occupy your self, go for a walk. That will make your mind clearer and you'll forget sooner

>wish i had some drugs

Who cares? Do it. Reservations are for non-anonymous places.

well, there are two of us. Only that a debt almost 30K to a bank and like 5K to the state. I have to pay it in 8 years.

Nah

Why am I so tired these days? I've been depressed before but this is different. I can hardly even get out of bed. Today I woke up at noon and napped from like 2 to 8. It's 11 now and I want to go back to sleep... My meds must be fucked.

I literal succubus visited me last night. I dreamed that I was in bed with ten girls wearing little to no clothing and they were frisking around paying little attention to me when suddenly I was attacked by an aggressive naked young woman. She had light brown skin, thick black hair in multiple places on her body, and a long beaky nose.

I didn't want her to fuck me because she was a vampire! I had to hold her off, that if we had any fluid contact I would turn into a vampire myself. Eventually I realized that her saliva had already dribbled into my mouth and it was too late, so I gave up and kissed her deeply. She writhed in my arms.

She sighed happily and I started to fuck her. As I slid my penis into her cunt I felt the scrape of her little white fangs along the shaft.

I hope she comes and visits me again tonight.

>turn into a vampire myself
whats so bad about this
don't you become immortal or some shit

I don't know, I was frightened. I have a lot of bad dreams about plagues and infection. I had this terrible nightmare once that I was on a rickety spaceship that some Christian fundamentalists had bought, and we were going to found a colony on a distant world. Space ships that could leave the solar system had just been invented and we weren't really prepared. Halfway through the journey the ship's water supply became contaminated and the passengers started going insane and becoming violent. In dreams like this I usually wake up just as the infection takes hold.

This time I gave up and everything became easy. She was very attractive in her own way.

I was drunk when I wrote rhis and I'm drunk now so
It's raining, again. It always seems to rain when I'm going home, but never when I'm home. I look up at the sky but all I see is clouds and lightning and nothing worth looking at. I've stepped in enough puddles tonight to fill a bucket, and my shoes are showing it. I only have the one pair of socks and this is the third time they've been through the rain but I just can't bring myself to wash them. Everything is too much; the rain, the lightning, the socks and shoes, the puddles and the responsibilities. It's times like these that I envy the suburban families shown in shows on television. They've found their niche and do what they're expected to, they play their roles like an oscar-winning performer. Is it really that easy? Have I just not found my niche yet? What if I never do? Will the rest of my life consist of clouds and lightning and wet socks? Living in Florida has given me the perfect outlook on life; in that, while it may be sunny now, rain's never far away. No matter how many times I get soaked and dry off and wash off, I go out again the next day and it's the same thing all over again. Summer rains. You can never predict them. I feel like New Orleans must have when the levys broke. I always feel protected from the waters and as if I have all of these safeguards built up and then suddenly it all comes crashing down and I've just been pushed back so far and buried under such crushing weight that I can't see any way out of it. The sun will always shine again, the dawn will always come once more. The clouds will come across the sky and rain will fall down on everything countless times. It's a never ending shift between the two forces. Does it really matter if I dry off, if I'm just going to get wet again? Does it really matter if I get wet, if I'm just going to dry again?

I have one friend, and one hole in my chest. I haven't told anybody about our ending, because I don't want their sympathy or advice. My life is a ruin, I'm constantly judged by everyone and I continually fail to meet their expectations. Most of my life is dedicated to my job, an entry level position at a retail store, and the time I don't spend there I spend in a drunken stupor of my own choosing.
I got kicked out of my home at 18, after losing my job (which my parents were aware of when they kicked me out), and I've been living off of the kindness of others since then (6 years). My mother still sees me and acts as if everything is okay b3tween us, but I've renounced the family that rejected me.
I've attempted suicide twice in the last two years, only to be thwarted by misguided people who used to care about me. I desperately n3ed medication to regulate my life but I lack the funds needes. I'm going to die in a few shirt years and honestly that's too long.
I wish I had done things differently.

Three whole weeks we've been together. I wish we lived closer to each other.
I'm sorry for ruinning those fun moments of banter we have by saying "I love you", I just can't help it, looking at your profile picture makes me remember how it feels to kiss your tiny mouth, and to touch your delicate pale hands. When I'm with you, time has no meaning, and your hair has a scent that I could call home.
I want your virginity, to hear you moan and feel you hold me tight.
These are things I won't say to you, I don't want to scare you, but I crave you more than anything else in my life.
The truth is I'm addicted to you, and I can't help but wonder if you feel the same.

I should get my ringworms checked out. Maybe I should schedule an appointment tommorow after I finish writing.

Being fat is bad.

I should be able to say this aloud in mixed company without becoming asshole.

I'm uncomfortable with every relationship I have, I don't like having sex, I don't want to work a job, I just want to stay in a room and read and play guitar, write a journal entry, and drink.

I'm pretty deprimated and desperately want to get a copy of Julien Gracq's 'The Opposing Shore'.

Apparently my dad it's going to die due to high arterial pressure amongst other illness. I can't help but feel indifferent to the situation, mostly because my father seems to go on his days like any other day, maybe he has accepted his faith. Shall I feel bad about it? I struggle more because of the lack of emotions than for the situation itself. And it's not like I hace no emotions, I just don't feel anything for this particular situation

>Maman died today

I'm addicted to "Tha Webs", as some would put them. I sigh, and then think about the last 12 hours and how meaningless i had spent them; just for me to repeat this again, and again and again. I non-ironically believe that i've spent more time on "Tha Webs" than with my family; or with my friend! or maybe both, both combined... Or add books as well. And the result is an empty human. I don't even do meaningful things here! All I do is watch youtube videos and masturbate to cute asian girls. Even the people who play Pokemon Go or watch shitty hollywood movies engage in more profoundness than I do. I might as well be dead, kek. I laugh embarassedly.

I think that's the saddest part of this situation

Literally Meursault

lol that girl is doing the "show off my tits and ass" stance that comic book women do and feminists complain is impossible

My sex drive has been crazily high ever since I got off my anti-depressants. I can't get through the day without masturbating at least 3 times.

my nuts smell fuckin good but I'm not gay. I want a bitch that will just lay her face in my smelly crotch for hours.

I want to retire to a small apartment above a cafe in some city in southern Vietnam. Why did I get married and stop myself from living my dreams?

you will after he dies, a lot of guilt and sadness and regret.

>The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
t. Socrates

I would perhaps change it to "nobody knows" or even "nobody can know", though the point still stands.
When someone dies, I am not sad for them, but rather, if at all, sad for the people who will miss them.

>I would perhaps change it to "nobody knows" or even "nobody can know", though the point still stands.
*tips fedora*

Why did you ran away that far from me?
Why did you act so violently?
Why did you do this to me, to us?
I'm mad at me for loving you and hating you at the same time.

I forgot that semen demons name and I still want to fuck her.

>haha this guy isn't a gnostic theist
>I will post the fedora meme
>that will BTFO him!!

Thinking about the potential impact of a Veeky Forums post. For the poster it's such a noncommittal act, yet there's an audience of tens of thousands from all across the globe. Some of whom may even be prominent individuals- let's face it, Veeky Forums is no longer solely the domain of NEETs and other basement dwellers. Any one of the several posts I make on a daily basis could significantly impact someone, and I'd never even know about it.

Just watched two videos of SJWs getting owned
>my soul feel nourished

Just went to toilet and I hope it was only a sensory hallucination and not a turd the size of a subway that tickled my ballsack.

I woke up one day and realized I'm a 240 lbs mentally ill transsexual otherkin who thinks they're a dragon. But I still continue acting like nothing's changed. Is this a Metamorphosis rip-off story?

shut up and watch nasralla speech you dickmonger

of

im all the way up
no one can stop me

what is a rebel?
a man who says no

staring at the sea
staring at the sand

it amounts to the same
absolutely nothing

no one man should have all this power

are humans the best race because we are the most humane?

sex

I don't have any debts because college is free, but that only make it worse.

I want to flip that skirt up and go to town on that booty.

if you're 25, give up. if 25, kys

stop drinking you weak motherfucker. your writing will improve.

>three whole weeks
>i love you
top-shelf jej

it's only allowed if you're fat or semi- ex-fat

install cold_turkey or similar

I will when I have time. Promise ;)

And pretty much.

I want to lick her thighs