Who here went ALL-IN and are fucking scared right now?

What coin?
Are you going down the ship or do you have a breaking point where you will savage what is left?
What is the breaking point?

Attached: 23.jpg (719x1280, 513K)

all in with 200k link
Not too worried, I have a good-paying job and live with >mommy so I guess I'm not really all-in.

I have this thing called a job so no I'm not scared

10x long on bitcoin@ 8000

all-in with 100k REQ
bought in too early at 25 cents
not that worried desu

ELIX. kind of scared but all it takes is a bullrun and we 20x. This is the most undervalued coin in crypto.

All in on NULS... I'm confident it will recover

I ride it to the bottom.

Attached: Ill+go+down+with+the+ship+this+time+then+_cb8acd92e167da45f0f4098be5c28c47[1].jpg (624x833, 141K)

that grils not asian

Almost all-in on ICX. Bought the """dip""" and it just kept dipping. Going down with the ship now, not even checking my portfolio for a while. If it gets to $6 though I'll be at my ATH again, and I think that can happen.

Attached: captain.jpg (640x480, 14K)

>holding cryptocurrency bags in March 2018

Attached: 1517029622664.png (812x760, 112K)

I bought 20 BTC @$986
I sold 10 BTC @15500
Pretty comfy desu.

VEN

All in on link. Poor wageslave but I've been learning how to trade for a while now so I'm just saving up a stack to daytrade with.

all in with NANO. Have a bit over 4k.

I bought more VEN today, for me people scared is a buy signal

I'd go all in on that, if you know what I mean.
I'd go long on her, if you catch my drift.
I'd have consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position with her for the sole purpose of procreation, if you get what I'm saying.

XTTC

ETH
my dollar averaged cost is about $100 per eth, so even though it hurts to have barely more than half the money at ath, i'm not crying too hard about it
i believe in the technology. not necessarily in the valuation, i don't see why ether couldn't work while being worth $10. but i think we've got enough money involved in it being money it's got another bull run in it. we'll see

All in BTC Since $7700. MY stop loss is set to keep me in profit though, so I'm not too worried.

All in LTC, I have around $1000 in...but I'm not sure if I should keep investing

Btg

All in with 2200 ICX. Stop loss got triggered at 2700 and just rebought at 2640.

All in BCH hoping for a pump!

Attached: 1_tT7nQtoW7Yap_SetzFFHOQ.jpg (1600x1271, 120K)

75k LINK. By 2019, that will be 1 million.

I went all in on a cheese sandwich and reckon I came out ahead of where some of you suckers are going to be.

Not a Girl

Wow you have like $5000 invested. Enjoy your lambo dude, I'm so jealous that you had that kind of money to invest in crypto.

Name?

To answer the question, I went all in with 2k Nano. I am still at almost 3x, so I'm just waiting it out.

Like I give a shit. I started with $400 in November.

20k ARK here. ready for the real gains.

All in on BCC,

We got so many ways of losing money,

We investing in all the ponzi schemes.

I’m a simple man. My lizard brain uses eyes to see boobs, I don’t have a built-in microscope to see chromosomes. Girls have soft skin and pretty faces and tits.

How can you not be worried about owning 100,000 of meme coins that is going down 10% per day?

What's wrong with you people?