How many potoots can /ck peel in minute? For me it's five medium ones

How many potoots can /ck peel in minute? For me it's five medium ones.

Also why do peelers where you have to pull inwards exist? They are very inefficient compared to the opposite.

>Also why do peelers where you have to pull inwards exist?
I have never seen that.

Same here. Every one I've seen has been bi-directional.

None of your fucking business.

just boil them for a few minutes then drop them in ice water. you can just pull the skin off by hand this way and it takes only a few seconds.

>Boil water
>Put potatoes in boiling water for 1 minute
>Put potatoes in cold water to stop them from cooking deeper than the first millimetre ('bout 1/25 inch)
They peel easily then, like 3 seconds each.

OP, post a picture of your monodirectional peeler.

An inward peeler for right handed people is an outward peeler for left handed people...

Why would they need a left handed peeler when all the others work in either hand? Are lefties autistic?

I have two peelers for some reason and they look like picture related. One of them goes one way and the other one goes the other. Using it the opposite way sort of just scrape the skin of instead of peeling it

Why are you faggots peeling your potatoes?

t. been cooking for one month

if u don't peel ur potatus they will peel u...

I suppose this is beside the point though since there should be no peelers with which you can peel inwards since it's retarded

if i boiled potatoes on a sunday i will peel them. otherwise no im im not making oven potatoes or frying them

that is a bidirectional peeler. It can peel in either direction.

But does it know why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

why would one want to peel inwards though?

I only peel for myself so I never got fast at it.
I always pull inwards when peeling.
Using pic related.

Bidirectional is a terrible way to describe it. It's left or right handed.

I just want to say that a ceramic blade straight pull peeler (y shaped handle with blade across the top of the y) is the best thing ever.

Also, like maybe 2 potatoes. I take my time.

I am obese and have high anxiety around certain foods because I am trying to eat healthy. Potatoes give me the shakes because you can make chips from them. Because of this I can't peel potato. I've tried rubbing them against the outside brick walls of my house but they tasted funny

hold the potato between your palm and long and ring finger and just slash the shit out of it outwards while spinning the tater. harder to do with those peelers though since they don't follow the shape of the tater. i suppose it doesn't matter how fast you are when you just cook at home but i've allways thought it was fun to work up speed with things like peeling and chopping, and people get impressed if they see it.