BTCP

This got justed hard, but realistically, what are the chances of this shit 10x’ing?

Attached: 21C31809-FF62-45D8-8E96-116F3AAD5CA4.png (1000x1000, 96K)

the catalyst for this will be binance

why should I use it over zcash?

It does absolutely nothing other privacy coins don't already do except for having Bitcoin in the name. Dump it.

Just hold, it's gonna fall more with BTC. Buy the fuckin dip.

10x AT LEAST, did you see how much zcl was PUMPING? literally 40x, just to get this coin. The demand is still here, it just needs a market. A lot of money went into the FUD we've been seeing here.
>inb4 shitcoin

You are a delusional retard, to put it lightly.

Having BTC in the name is a HUGE advantage.

Nobody wants zcash nobody trusts its kike devs

once CMC adds the market cap its moon time

Stay poor biz

0%

Attached: trumpwtf.jpg (948x285, 73K)

as much chance as bcash or bgold

The absolute state.
Ask yourself what is truly valuable about zcl? Or about btcp? There’s also zencash and Monero to think about.

Around end of the next month, this will be in range of 150-250$, mark my words

>Selling at a loss
>Not just forgetting your bags and praying they'll spill out lambos in a year or two
Just forget this piece of shit exists and see what happens.

Daily reminder that anyone who held ZCL through the fork has absolutely nothing to do in crypto.

Attached: reminder ZCL retards.png (1484x195, 20K)

>it just needs a market

Attached: 1520899698083.jpg (600x600, 57K)

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE GOT PUMP&DUMPED I ALSO OWN BTCP BUT YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP IDIOT, DON'T YOU REALISE? YOU THINK THIS PRICE IS NORMAL EVEN FOR A BEAR MARKET?

WE WERE AT $200 WITH ZCL IN A BEAR MARKET, THIS IS A FUCKING PUMP&DUMP. DONT BE SO DELUSIONAL YOU IDIOT, I KNOW IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT I HAVEN ACCEPTED YET BUT OUR FUCKING MONEY IS FUCKING GONE

There was no value in zcl, but it mooned 40x, purely because of the fork.

That's BTCP's value.

Better sell me your bags then.

You're the first one to reach the final stage. Congrats.

Attached: btcp_timeline.png (481x332, 17K)

FUCK YOU, AND RHETT YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOT, YOU GOT PUMP&DUMPED AND YOU ARE STILL DELUSIONAL

'UHUHUH IT NEEDS A MARKET' FUCK YOU , DEVS DON'T EVEN FINISH THE FUCKING CODE TO BE LISTED IN EXCHANGES

'UHUHUH GITHUBB' FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING 10K VOLUME EXCHANGES, FUCK YOU, WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE DONATION POOL THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR EXCHANGES?

'UHUHUH' FUCK YOUU IF YOU WANT MY BAGS BUY THEM AT $200 PIECE OF FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

YOU LOOK LIKE SOME BITCONNECT FAGGOT ON REDDIT SAYING 'HUHUH BUY THE DIIIIP' FUCK YOU

I MEAN DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE DEVS DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE FUCKING CODE BEFORE FORKING SO ANY BIG EXCHANGE CAN'T LIST THE COIN?

ITS A FUCKING PUMP&DUMP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, AND I WAS ALL IN, ALL MY FUCKING POORFAG MONEY I HAD WAS IN THIS SHIT

>That's BTCP's value.

How fucking delusional are you? ZCLs value was purely speculative, based on peoples expectations that BTCP would gain enough traction that ZCL holders would be able to flip their BTCP at a profit.

Now, that turned out to be wrong, because most people actually realized that BTCP was just another useless scam-fork. So the speculative value erodes as people begin cutting their losses, and what are you left with? A marketcap that is 70% less than that of ZCL at the time of the fork.

But by all means, just HODL! You fucking retard.

Attached: 1519923183677.jpg (540x720, 33K)

it pumped 40x b/c ppl wanted to take advantage of the pump (and 10x or whatever - generally intending to be among the first to dump on fools) not because they really wanted Rhett's BTCP.

do you really think Rhett and his "team" are busy coding 10 hours a day to improve this coin? Fuck no, they are on a beach sipping Mai Thai's getting blown by hookers with your money.

The entire crypto market is speculative, brainlet. Bitcoin hasn't been functional in years and it just bounced off 20k.

Can't wait for the suicide threads when private moons.

>Comparing the first crypto to ever exist to some scamfork that has the BTC name slapped on it

Just hold. Seriously. Hold for years.

BTCP is truly a masterful scam, those devoted holders have now lost over 70% of their value from the ATH and they still support this scam project. The Devs have dumped millions onto the market and this coin will be fully abanonded within a few months after the Devs refuse to pay to get it listed and get even more money in BTC donations + dumping their shit coins until they’ve exhausted their community for every cent they can get.

What I don't get is, if it was a scam, wouldn't it be in their best interest to get it on an exchange so the price could go to a stable 100+ before they unload their 100,000s of coins?

No because it itakes a lot of work/code to get listed in big exchanges and dev team is already sitting in more than 30M, you want more money than that just for a pump&dump?

It pumped once, the only thing it needs to pump again is MONEY. People will buy into the hype like they already did.

Better get onboard when you see it getting shilled the other way.
>watcha doin Rabbi?
Not if they can moon it 40x which it's already been shown they can. It'll get listed during the bull run, $1500 MINIMUM.

Imagine being as retarded as you.

Here educate yourself brainlet.

FUCKING WAKE UP FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I ALSO OWN BTCP IM NOT FUDDING YOU PIECE OF SHIT,

CAN YOU ANSWER ME WHY THEY DIDNT COMPLETE THE CODE ALREADY?

WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE DONATIONS?

ANSWER ME YOU DELUSIONAL KEK

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT RHETT WAS FORKING BITCOIN
THAT ZCLASSIC WOULD BUY ME A LAMBO
I WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WHEN I SOLD MY ENTIRE STACK
AND INVESTED IT ALL IN A SHITCOIN

WELL THE WHALES START DUMPING AND THEY DON'T STOP DUMPING
LOST MY GAINS WHEN A TROLL WAS FUDDING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE RHETT WOULDN'T RAISE THE CAP
NO MINER REWARDS MAKE THE NETWORK CRAP

SO MANY BAGS SO MUCH TO SHILL
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH BUYING THE DIP?
I'LL ACCUMULATE FOR THE MOON
WILL BITTREX ANNOUNCE SUPPORT SOON?

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ZSHILL
MAKE A POST ABOUT
MASTER NODES
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ZSHILL
DONATE TO RHETT'S POOL
DON'T GET PAID
THIS FORK IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
OMEGAMAKER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

The codes fine, the wallet works, shitrex issued the fork, it's withdrawal only, trades on tradesatoshi and nanex, doesn't trade on shitrex. what else can I tell you.

The code was no complete when they forked and it’s a giant mess according to the guys I know at Binance. It will never be listed on any reputable exchanges in its current state. How they fucked up forking BTC Core is beyond me.

Your fulla shit rabbi

NO THE CODE IT IS NOT FINE THAT IS A MAJOR REASON WHY BIG EXCHANGES DON'T LIST BTCP

THE MONEY FROM THE DONATION POOL IS ???? 0 WORDS FROM DEV TEAM ABOUT THAT

W A K E U P DUDE I ALSO HOLD BTCP BUT THEY FUCKED US, I KNOW IT HURTS, I KNOW IT IS SHIT BUT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT TO MOVE ON DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? BTCP IS FUCKING DEAD

Im relaxed, you're the one who needs to move on. There's already a hundred different rumors why it's not listed and yours isn't any more credibble than the others.

Lol you faggots actually bought something because a youtube shill promised you free money?

Holy shit

No, there are like 3 rumors

Bitcoin Cash paying exchanges not to list BTCP (not likely)
Code being a disaster and exchanges can't list BTCP
Devs stole the money from the project that was suppose to be for paying exchanges

What other rumors are? Please explain, how blind are you going to be?

they don't have that many. they sold most zcl pre fork

This, that is where all the money went. The insiders who knew about the fork before the announcement bought at $2 and sold and $200. That was the whole point of the fork.

Rhett is the fall guy.

Glad you admit you're just repeating a rumor you can't verify. Glad you stopped TYPING IN CAPITALS before you got a heart attack. Time to admit you were paid to fud that rumor.

BCH > BTC > BTG > BCD

BTCP? It's not even a fork. The price of BTCP will settle around 0.00005 BTC

Hey guys were are going to increase supply 4x, airdrop it to BTC holders and slap bitcoin in the name

>price increases

>This got justed hard
I literally have not made any purchase that didn't end up with dropping by 50-80%. At least this is a privacy coin..

HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU ARE LIKE THOSE NIGGERS FROM BCC 'UUHH BUY THE DIP'

You can't answer anything from what i have said, neither mining pool or code, admit it BTCP team is fucking with us, but well fuck you piece of delusional shit at least im not as blind as you

The amount of FUD and people crying scam reminds me of the old ETH days. We all know how it ended up.

Literally we are everybody telling you the facts and you are uhhhhhhhh 'paid fud' paid by who you fucking piece of shit?

how brainlet do you have to be fucking idiot? just tell me

No, its not a privacy coin. If you dont know why ZK isnt actual privacy, then you dont know what you bought.

The most important thing in actual privacy is trustless architecture. ZK requires you to trust the developers to never lose, sell, or exploit critical information that they hold. This is not trustless. This is also why ZK is worthless.

The state of people who still believe in this shit.

Rhett is a know fork-scammer. Richard Heart called him out on it to his face and all Rhett could do was begin stuttering like a downie retard.

Rhett is not a good developer, he is a scam artist. There are reasons why he jumps from project to project on a whim.

Eth did something new and unique

BTCP is an airdrop/rebrand of a fork of a fork

Is there any exchange where I can deposit and sell this shit?

Attached: raged_hard.jpg (600x461, 32K)

I kinda feel bad for those who bought at $200 and held through the fork. However after the 2017 craze we need some people to eat massive losses so the idiots don't think crypto=free money.

We can't have people shitforking abandoned coins and rebranding it Bitcoin.

oh come on fuck you, i bet you didn't read a single WP, crypto is free money at least it was before december, you were just lucky

>People dumping on a literal who exchange.
Why are you even paying attention to the price at the moment

Lmao by the time people are done hodling this to break even their hands will look like those of a mummy pro tennis player with a masturbation addiction.

It sounds like you're making things up desu and you already admitted both of those were rumors. Why do you insist on changing my mind? 2 replies to the same reply? Your fud wreaks of desperation.

BCC has done pretty well since it was worth 300.
That's right ETH did pretty well too.

Richard Hearts a faggot, a corecuck and probably a Jew.

You fudders are all a bunch of faggots the privacy market is huge and has 3 coins ONLY 3 FUCKING COINS and one of them is private deal with it peaces of shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-092436.png (1080x1920, 337K)

You know john got btcp airdropped because of his btc holdings right? He only try to make some money shilling is bags

Surely he really needed those extra grams of cocaine he could buy with btcp because he is absolutely poo right , do you understand my sarcasm brainlet

Attached: 2015%2F12%2F11%2F66%2Fdonaldtrump.8d1aa.jpg (575x323, 14K)

Attached: retardwojak.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>not understanding the sarcasm
>not going with McAfee
>not getting my private

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (1725x1305, 157K)