Is there anything better than some nice eggs, fried over easy? pic related... delicious!

is there anything better than some nice eggs, fried over easy? pic related... delicious!

/join showderp!!

/join showderp

/join showderp

is this a raid? keep seeing this all over Veeky Forums and other boards

Only Ja/ck/ would call that fried

It's reddit raiding

/join showderp

free my nigga clint

fuck mods

shout out to my dog taco piss

its waw

WE DEMAND JUSTICE
#FREECLINT2017
#STAGNATION

So I've been thinking recently and i feel that i need to tell somebody and get this off my chest but unironically i think val is cute and wouldn't mind sticking my penis in her,
however instead of telling her this i just call her a slut and a roastie and pretend to laugh at her for being a neet without a boyfriend despite the fact that i wish that i was her boyfriend myself,
oftentimes i will open her PM window and prepare to write a message wherein i insult her so that she would notice me and validate my presence in the room,
although most of the time i abstain because i feel that it would be too obvious that i am trying to get her to start liking me even as a friend,
i go through my day wishing that she would say hello to me because that would mean that she noticed me, but every day goes by and she doesn't, so i say more mean things about her and her roastie hoping that she will see them,
get angry and respond to me. if only to give me the attention, when it comes to val any attention is good attention and i wish that she would notice that i loved her, and i wish that we could say nice things to each other without it being weird or out of character,
i think she said i was good looking once but when she noticed i was listening she said i was a fuckboy. all i want is to come into the room and have her message me a simple "hey flippy" maybe with a cute little smile on the end.
but it never happens, sorry for the vent guys i just felt like i needed to get this off my mind and i felt that doing it in a community that i'm somewhat relevant in would be a good place to do it given that some of you might share my feelings. thanks for letting me vent guys.

fuck off kawaii and rettie, just kys

Rhyperior

What kind of eggs do you think I'd like?

yoshi's haha

Is this clint?

You tell me

No this is

you HAVE to delete this or i'm banning you

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

FUCK MODS POST BEAVERS

fuck off troll

/join showderp