Is Balogna a lunch meat intended for children? I never hear adults talk about or even eat it

Is Balogna a lunch meat intended for children? I never hear adults talk about or even eat it.

It's for poorfags

All bologna is to me is a giant hot dog sliced.
So yeah, for kids mostly.

A package of bologna, sack of potatoes, and a sack of onions have gotten me through some tough times. I fry it all up and eat it with ketchup and mustard.

I pickle ring bologna. It was a popular bar snack where I grew up along with pickled eggs, pickled kielbasa, spicy pickles, and sour tomatoes.

Never heard of a Newfie steak?

That's too bad, I enjoy making a quick Balogna sandwich for lunch more than deli meat. I don't know why.

Why stop eating it?

anyone else like to fry their bologna?

I actually don't know. I feel like it's some kind of taboo. Like eating Macaroni and Cheese with the character shapes even though they taste better for some reason. I think it's because the noodles are thicker and retain more cheese. But it's not something as a grown man I feel confident eating.

It looks like mushrooms when it puffs up like that.

Maybe you should stop being so insecure then.

I do! I put it on sandwiches with grilled onions and barbecue sauce or dijon mustard.

that sounds good af for a struggle meal user

That's some weird looking sombreros.

That makes too much sense.

its just highly processed people know its unhealthy

i like it though

yes but not that much wtf

It's intended to make some guy lots of money. It isn't actually edible. It doesn't taste good any more than any other drug we've been taught is tasty

I like mine smothered in mayo & lettuce.

I like an occasional bologna and cheese sandwich with mustard. It has to be from a deli though. Oscar Mayer makes the worst meats. They just taste horrible to me.

Nigga they don't let companies put toys in cereal boxes because they aren't edible and you think they're gonna let them sell an entire food item that isn't edible?

You're worse than fuckin /x/.

>replying to namefaggots who don't understand the premise of this site

Idk, I still eat it sometimes. It's cheap and it tastes alright.