Mfw I see kids drinking coffee

>mfw I see kids drinking coffee

old fogies need coffee for energy to get out of bed and do stuff. kids already have energy! they don't NEED caffeine.

to be fair it's probably only 15% coffee and 85% sugar water

k

Caffeine doesn't do much for me. I just enjoy the flavor and to have a hot drink.

No one NEEDS coffee

shit>boxxy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You'd be surprised OP. School and homework are very demanding and children/adolescents circadian rhythms predispose them to staying up late, yet they have to get up at 6 in the morning for school.

If we had siestas like the Spanish, America truly would be great again.

tfw would have a violent outburst and throw my bacon and eggs at the wall in highschool if mommy didn't have two cold red bulls sitting on my nightstand when I woke up

>he didn't have that friend who would steal his mom's 30mg adderall xr's for everyone

>tfw I was that friend

No one cares, retard. It tastes good.

You and your mom lived in your high school?

bill of needs etc etc

could you imagine how fucking terrible that would be? trying to get shit done on your siesta break or whatever and everyone's fucking sleeping? christ almighty. i have a friend who went to med school in the mediterranean the city his school was in operated like this. like, what the fuck, you can't just fuck off from work for two hours.

Siesta is great. My neighbourhood shuts down around 2pm.

caffeine doesn't give you energy, it's just repressing your natural tiredness receptors.

if it had energy there'd be more than 2 calories in it you fucking nonce

You're supposed to sleep too, user. When in Rome and all that. Or read a book and relax. Take an absurdly long lunch break.

It sounds good. Also, I'm sure emergency services stay open, just like how they don't close overnight or on holidays. You can play by yourself for two hours if you're not bleeding out, right?

Yeah, it is really strange how the majority of people in first world countries other than The United Corporate States of America take time, and are given time, to enjoy life. Godamnit, why can't they suffer like US citizens?

get

you realize that that's two hours that is taken away from your afternoon, right? you aren't just inventing time. i'd much rather have a swole-ass afternoon than some dinky break during the middle of the day.

The idea is that you work for two hours longer.

I also like this because I'm an evening person. I'd be hitting my stride around then and be super productive.

i get that you work for two hours longer. your 8-4 or 9-5 suddenly turns into an 8-6 or 9-7 with a break in the middle? what can you reasonably get done in two hours during the middle of the day when everyone is asleep? sleep? like, that thing you do at night anyway?

>first world countries

You're supposed to fuck off and read a book at a park while the weather's nice, go for a jog, eat lunch, maybe catnap. If you must, shitpost on imageboards. It's a good life.

Are you telling me europeans hate their jobs so much that they would rather stop in the middle of the day, breaking their train of thought, and fuck around in a park for 2 hours?
Every god damn work day?
No wonder it takes the entire EU to even begin rivaling our GDP

What, do you actually like your job?

I don't mind my job at all, but the schedule syncs pleasantly with my circadian rhythms so I don't complain.

Also, you're now being ruled by an orange muppet. You don't get to be proud about much of anything save your personal accomplishments. No leaning on some sort of jingoistic false pride in a concept as a crutch.

most of the countries where they do have siestas get unbearably hot during siesta hours so that's why they don't work

>What, do you actually like your job?
Yes, as I am not a fool and studied a field I enjoy

>Don't get to be proud of anything because of the mean cheeto man
Are you jealous?

This, I had to drink almost a pot of coffee to stay awake every morning before my adderall kicked in during high school.

They don't like coffee, they like the idea of coffee.
Coffee flavored milkshakes and instant coffee loaded with coffee mate flavored creamer syrup isn't coffee.

I'd rather just get done earlier so I could go home and stay home.

This.

I don't mind my field either-- actually doing the work is rewarding and enjoyable. Data analysis is more or less a constant stream of puzzles connected by coding that's only as stressful as you want it to be.

I do, however, also enjoy the fact that for two hours in the afternoon the idiot sales and accounting people have no ability to bother or contact me. I hate them so much. And I love the book I'm reading right now during this breather of freedom. Have you read Kraken by China Mieville? 10/10.

>What, do you actually like your job?
Not the guy you're talking to but I find that to be somewhat touchy subject in the US. I'm not a millionaire, but I love what I do. Many of my fellow Americans do not. I generally avoid the subject altogether because it so common that the person I am talking to is just there for the paycheck.

Post more of your boxxys

>eat lunch

why can't i do that at work?

>go for a jog, which necessitates a shower afterwards

why can't i do that after work?

>cat nap

are you euros all toddlers or something?

>do you actually like your job

my job is very stimulating, and it honestly doesn't bother me to grind it out for 7-8 straight hours. i'd much rather have a swole-ass afternoon.