Post the last line from the last thing you wrote

Post the last line from the last thing you wrote.

>"Magnus realized, with a sort of laugh, that every joke he had recently heard had been told by himself, to himself, and at his own expense."

His cock, as an avid Douglas Adams reader would say, was a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Mais le coup de théâtre complet, le chef-d’oeuvre que dis-je, ce fut certainement la confrontation épique, cette rencontre qu’étrangement nous, hommes de conflits volontiers, appréhendons naturellement d’une crainte terrible, mais aussi d’une joie engourdissante.

>"Oh you fucking fag go kill yourself piece of shit cunt nigger fag."

S'agit-il de la risque de rencontrer une 'roastie' en draguant?

“They’re in the thrush goddamn I can see them through there-.”

kek

Jesus Christ

'Achtung! Fritz zey are coming!'

Do you feel euphoric joy when having to confront a roastie whore? If that's the case, then yes.

Sybil drank to cover it up.

"They were like birds, who ate some berries in some distant country, then flew to another, -with no one bothering them, then landed on branch, or power-line to take a dump - so spreading the seeds of a plant in new areas, in which wind, waves or any earth-creeping creature could of never been able to spread them."

>could of

Yeah, i dont speak english, really..
So everything i write on it is just shitty translation.

The only comfort I retained as I faded into oblivion was that she had been nice enough to make the offer.

>faded into oblivion
John Green pls go.

I could have, should have, if it had only not been
for Sir Could of Would-of's prepositional demean.

OK

>Click OK to save the changes. The dialog box closes.

"Do you finally understand the severity of your situation? If so, you may beg like the dog that you are. I would have rather talked this out from the beginning, but you wanted to play the hero for a bunch of murders and rapists who told you a sob story.

holy shit, post more

"My dear student, Equestria can only thrive when harmony lives," Princess Celestia said, her hoof tapping the grass.

- Eikite į vidų,- tarė jis, atidarydamas sunkias metalo duris,- man ten negalima.

He spent four evenings at that bar after his life had ended before the fight happened and he was hurt.

I wonder how many people are periodically checking the thread to see if anyone has rated their sentences

I never closed the tab.

Nor did I

I'm sorta-seeing a Lithuanian girl right now and I swear they all look exactly like this, kind of lithe body + long thin faces + weirdly tanned dusky blonde look

Absolutely fucking gorgeous women, it's mindblowing

"This would have been a better alternate ending to fight club" he whispered to himself as he made the police officer shoot him in his face

The bolt of the garage door sprung behind me just as I leapt from the open window, escaping into the dark and forever forest.

i like this.

>Don’t think too much orr you will start to smell the cowpaste piling up in the meadow.

It's not the last line cause I'm not done yet but this is the most recent line I wrote.

Why does nobody comment each others posts?

The backwards logic of craving comes to a crescendo; my mind, from front to back, is racing.

And then I realized, it was I, who was the catcher in the rye.

>this

What do you guys think?

All across this western plain, where worshipers echo sentiments of ancestors, who rest upon the bones of the slain, a truth rings out above all else: no matter how gently, gently he pushes, his soul is lost forever.

run on

kinda like it though

just need to kill your darlings lad

get rid gently gently, get rid of forever, get rid of all across this western plain, get rid of above all else

none of that shit is necessary

>Where worshipers echo sentiments of ancestors, who rest upon the bones of the slain, a truth rings out: no matter how he pushes, his soul is lost.

nice dubs though

>through whatever dark or mist
Could it be any more generic lol

She reaches down, and picks up a pebble from the water’s edge. She throws it, towards the water. And I sit, watching the ripples as they are cast out.
All is calm.