What are some books that help me understand women and, more importantly, what they actually want?

What are some books that help me understand women and, more importantly, what they actually want?

>worrying about what women want

>women function as a unit

>they share nothing in common

>women don't want everything and anything they can seize in that moment
Save for a few special women, most women will seize any opportunity to get what or who they want regardless of who it hurts.

Dont go after normie attractive women

Go for the ones who never get romance, attention from others, etc.

Makes things ALOT easier.

>coming to Veeky Forums with women in mind
>Veeky Forums
>women

Why would you do that?

>Worry about your own shit
>Improve yourself how you best see fit
>Have your life in order
>Stop being a thirsty fuck
>Don't be dependent on other people for your happiness
>Be honest with your intentions
Try reading this book. Or, better yet, try practicing some common sense.

If you want a gf that will last don't concern yourself with appealing to the mass if normie degenerate women. Have set goals and standards on what you want and base yourself off them.

Intelligence and stupidity has no gender.
We want the same as you, guys. Only less violent.

Go outside

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Go learn for yourself before /r9k/ claims you as another victim

If you weren't ugly, you wouldn't have these problems.

I'm ugly, and I also have these problems. Self-help books/etc are one big joke. The punchline is that there is no compensation for physical attraction, and to a lesser extent, an attractive personality.

I've made peace with this fact, hence why my relationships with women are so toxic. I set my sights on weaker prey, put on the appropriate mask, and lie my way into their hearts and panties.

Can't say I feel guilty desu. We all gotta deal with the hand we're dealt. Luckily, mine entails being shameless when it comes to emotional abuse/etc.

Pic related is still how I feel though, deep down. No amount of sex/etc makes up for it.

Second this. Also read book of Pook to know what women want. I'll give u a hint
In mad men don asks sterling what do women want? To which sterling replies"who cares?"

The thing is women like a man with an attitude like this since they realize he isn't a clingy beta who wants Happiness from women but gets it on his own and doing great by himself.

And as a man this is good for you since you don't have to care what hoes think and that itself makes them like you

Who hurt you, user?

Either that or you're actually fuckin' ugly. You can't be that ugly, go look at /r9k/'s Eggman.

>Mfw

God.

Is that sadness or what?

>implying anything exists

Oh look, it's another thinly veiled r9k thread posing as """""literature-related""""".

Hint: women are humans too, not some alien species. If you understand people, you understand women. If you don't understand people, you probs have autism.

>If you don't understand people, you probs have autism.
May be. Now what are books that will allow me to understand people?

No books, only socializing and therapy will help.

>Want is one of the commonalities

I agree that they are humans but we do tend to differ socially and mentally.

GRANTED there are exceptions but we are not fully equal.

The Way of Superior Man by David Deida

Why Sex Matters by Bobbi Low

I would highly recomend you go out into the real world and learn first hand women and what you want in one. Don't make this a priority tho.

I sure am going to take advice from a guy who can't speak English correctly.
Yup.

Woman is a symptom of a man and they don't even know what they want

>The Way of Superior Man
>Austerity means to eliminate the comforts and cushions in your life that you have learned to snuggle into and lose wakefulness. Take away anything that dulls your edge.
Edgy.
The other one sounds good, though. Thanks.
Planning that, thank you too.

The way of superior men deals with how men function. Its more along the lines of a informative novel.

Why sex matters is talks more about the biological and scientific functons and differences between gender

>No one mentions Bukowski's

Leave thread asap

Bukowski is literal trash.

I haven't read it, nor am I planning to, but I suspect that whatever it says, TTGL does it better (save for explicit sexual advices). It just seems so shallow from the first glance.

That was about The Way of Superior Man, ofc.

Does anyone else find it peculiar how women don't place any importance on intelligence in a man? It's one of the first things I consider about a woman. I've literally dropped potential girlfriends because they show poor grammar or thinking skills, despite being attractive. I'd gladly take an intelligent 7/10 to a dumb 10/10. I consider myself pretty attractive, yet women always choose the idiots in class that spend their time working out and socializing over me, as I spend most of my free time studying and reading.

See Attractive women rely on looks.

6/10 and below rely on personality

>Socializing over me
Ever thought that going out and meeting people might help you meet people who might be interested in your blistering intellect?

and do what, friend? Regular people aren't worth socializing with. I have a decent sized group of friends who I talk about mathematics, science, philosophy, and current events with, but regular people just want to talk about Netflix (I don't watch television), drink (I don't drink alcohol), and engage in other mindless consumerist activities. "Socializing" in the manner you're talking about (going to parties), is just going to attract the kind of girl I was just admonishing and told you I have dropped on occasion.

the paradox of my previous relationship problems is that what i attracted was a type which i thought i liked but realized i do not.
the new paradox which resulted to my current dry spell is that the type i seem to like is the same one which wouldn't bother to even give it a try.
i like rude, smart, and extremely honest girls. yeah and black hair white skin etc

>dumb 10/10

No such thing. A 10/10 is literally the perfect girl for you, so if you're looking for intelligence a 10/10 can't be dumb can she?

>Idiot

>Daria is my waifu: the post

He obviously means 10/10 looks. Don't be a dick.

i'm gonna youtube what's a daria now
is she into anal tho

>love black haired/pale skinned girls
>they always ruin themselves by turning into scene chicks with ear plugs and piercings

I think that in understanding people in general, not just women, it is usually safe to assume that things are simpler than they seem. Most people don't really know what they want or what they're doing. Desire is usually a self-contradictory flux of impulse and conception that could go in a bunch of different ways.
Since we live in a society with extremely few guidelines as to what to do, it is even more up in the air.

There are some fairly obvious things that everybody likes- charisma, intelligence, attractiveness, confidence, social status, money, anything artistic, optimism, drive, kindness, etc. If you have some combination of these people will simply like being around you and if you don't people won't, I don't think it's really all that mysterious.

i hate those. when i look at them i wonder what's their tumblr usernames are and what position their dads chose to sexify them

i meant it more as in: i don't like blondes much, they all look the same. i don't really care much as long as they're not fat. i got da looks but ain't got da ballz, and when i got da ballz it pushed them away

Women run on instinct, and their instinct is to seek men with high social capital. They find intelligence attractive if it has or indicates high social capital, which it usually does in most societies.

But you'll notice them mostly chasing after indirect indicators of intelligence and seemingly having no feeling for the real thing. They'll often go for a passionless dud who has some institutional verification that he's technically in the intellectual class, or who shallowly puts on the airs of an intellectual even though everyone can tell he's a fucking retard, and ignore some nascent Einstein that every other man can immediately tell is going to be a supergenius.

When men seek women, though, it's because they're programmed to want a woman no matter what. And women are basically shallow featureless children, so men take their innate "I want a woman because I want a woman" instinct, and then to make it tolerable, they overlay actual ideals, values, thoughts, characteristics, etc., onto the woman their boner points at. These are culturally and individually determined. You want an intelligent woman because you value intelligence. Roman men wanted some woman who embodied temperance and quiet strength, because they valued those things, and what those things in a wife implied about the man married to her. Valuation is a male behaviour.

i just watched an episode and you're right i'd do her on the balcony for the world to see, my queen my bitch my love