Now that it's over What have we learnt?

Now that it's over What have we learnt?

>I learnt to keep an eye out for future Ponzi schemes and be an early investor

>i suspect someone will invent a new type of virtual money (not block-chain related)..maybe p2p torrent style

Attached: maxrehfghfgsdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

you idiot blockchain already is p2p that's the whole idea of the blockchain lmfao

>now that it's over
>up 600% from one year ago
are you out of your mind?
you can make that thread when bitcoin gets under 1k

hes probably a december buyer

i was an august buyer. had to sell after I researched about Ponzi schemes

>ponzi schemes
Now i truly know you are retarded

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.!

powh.net
the next ponzi, competely transparent. shilled by craig grant and trevon james already!
heres a tweet he took down.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 2.45.59 PM.png (1244x532, 127K)

oh look a non retarded person on Veeky Forums. i FOMO'd in at August.... I knew it was already too late to make enormous profits but everyone kept hyping it up

maybe monero will be next on the hype train since it actually has real world use

TULIP FUTURES!!!!!

If I told you people in March of last year that bitcoin would be worth close to 10k I would have gotten a lot "never ever posts". Now bitcoin being 8k suddenly means its over.

So not even 1% of all people on this planet are into Crypto and some of you start to talk about a bubble? Just wait a few more years and then we can talk...

It's around 30-50% in some countries dumbass

Nope it isn't. Give me a source and I give you a Coin.

I know OP, look at these fools
>PIC related
Completely deluded GS, these retards are next level brainlets .

Attached: ED3419BD-8B4A-4FF3-937E-24DA9A323549.jpg (640x1100, 547K)

Luckily we have your wisdom.
Good man

Attached: 3F9F69B0-140F-4F42-A976-F5C09EE4A00B.png (640x1136, 161K)

I meant your wisdom.
My bad

Attached: CFF16CF8-450B-4511-90A5-B070AB71DB9F.png (640x1136, 409K)

Guys, I think its time for the world to go post-ironic. Instead of trolling people are going to go even farther and wrap back around to being as genuine as possible.

Nigro thats pasta.

Don't buy anything once it's hit the news or you hear your coworkers/friends mentioning about it.

>Is over because i searched ponzi schemes for 20 minutes on wikipedia
Imagine for a moment how it is to live with this amount of retardation

>user thinks bitcoin is over?

Gdax and every other exchange is still there, dumbfuck. Even bitcoin atms are still there.

Who the fuck do you think you are. you're just a stupid shitty FUD. God I hope you kill yourself soon.

Attached: 1518848091611.png (200x222, 221K)

>>up 600% from one year ago
500%...400%...oh it's 300% now...

Honestly? I learned absolutely nothing

I learned that internet money with high transaction fees, zero dividends and zero cash flow are not a good investment.

I learned to never listen to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums unironically invests in pyramid schemes, their IQ is too low.

i learnt TA skills that were applicable to real assets

He's trying to signal to the whales that "we" have left the market so they will believe it's the bottom and buy back in. Remember where the hell you are.

I will invest in the next ponzi asap

What’s the point of spamming this on every thread

We will never leave at every cycle the amount of permaholders grows

>gold - ponzi scheme
>fonds - ponzi scheme
>real estate - ponzi scheme
>stocks - ponzi scheme

I wasn't sure this thread was bait so I got real mad about it
but this post confirmed bait and that calmed my brainlet brain down
thanks op
gg 5/10

even 200% would be insane by conventional standards
i know many of you are 16 years olds or behave like one, but even if you don't know anything about return on investment, google is one click away

>torrents
Oh like joystream.co? Which just launched on BCH :)

The next ponzi is already up and running, POWH3D has started and craig grant and trevon james have already invested in it and shilling

Brainlet

>HURR i bought before the bubble popped
> Muh 1 month chart is down it must be dead
Why don't you sell then pussy
>inb4 i sold at the absolute top

>Non retarded person
PICK ONE
>A copy pasta

>it's over
OVER?? C U M8 AT 4K

Attached: GRIMES.jpg (500x544, 75K)

If this concept goes anywhere in the future, this bear cycle is a great chance to put yourself in a position to make serious money. It might take a while to pay off. But crypto projects have to do something this time around, it's not going to be enough to just have an idea anymore.

I learned the only people who make money no matter what are people who own the infrastructure of crypto, primarily the gateways into and out of crypto.

You know it is quite hard to find any investment capable of +50% your money within a year? BTC could drop to 2k and still be pretty damn good gains in comparison from march 2017.

But what would you know, living in mommy's basement surrounded by piss full mountain dew bottles.