Favorite foods that you can't find anymore. I haven't eaten one in years and I long for its tastiness

Favorite foods that you can't find anymore. I haven't eaten one in years and I long for its tastiness.

French Toast Crunch

Must suck ass wherever you live cause it's easily found here in Kentucky along with Rice Krispie Treats cereal

I know it's not a food item but god damn it, does anybody remember this drink? Everyone seems to have forgotten sadly..

At least if you ate the box it came in your body would have the sense to throw it up.

The Boston creme cronut from dunkin donuts is close

yeah...but you have to live in kentuckey

fuck, we have french toast crunch where i'm at but not rice krispies and i'm dying to try it. want to send me a box for christmas?

the cinnamon roll toaster strudels are GOAT

Hell yeah, fellow Kentuckian! I also bought a box of those boston cream pie toaster streudels a couple months back. Kentucky is always ten years behind the rest of the country though.

Still made, but not to be found in stores

It's a "retro classic" but I'd be satisfied if they just made vanilla Hostess pies. They don't.

Was thinking of buying one of these boxes to put chocolate toast crunch + marshmallows but I see the texture is different

Ketchup chips and Waffle Crisp Cereal. I assume the producers pulled back into their safe consumer hotspots in canada but I'm only a few states away from the border..

haven't thought about citra in like 16 years. it replaced surge as my favorite drink when surge went off shelves.

Isn't it just Squirt?

No. Citra, to me at least, was a lot stronger. Seemed more carbonated, too.

GUACAMOLE DORITOS
loved those things

We don't have Waffle Crisp in Canada and I'm dying to try it, but yeah, ketchup chips are everywhere and they're still delicious

God fucking damn, what active warzone do you live in? I'll send a bunch of pigeons with a box to you

Goddamn chicken egg noodle dinner. Nothing can compare.

Damn dude, do you even WalMart?

>Rice Krispie Treats cereal
such a thing exists? Is it as sugary as i'm imagining it to be?