I got 11k USD

I just got 11k USD and I want a quick pump...I'm day trading this for my uncle and then once I flip it to 20k or so i'm gonna put it all in link...

I realize link is just gonna bleed out its ass for a little while so i'm not even gonna bother and put the rest to my stack...already down 50% on link...

So what can I do for a quick flip??

Nano hype still going on?

Attached: 1521024870274.jpg (500x689, 51K)

Holy fuck, sauce please!

they are my cousins

Those arses are disgusting. Serious, why has the arse market followed niggers' tastes? Give me a cute, pert, hold-it-in-two-hands-and-exactly-nothing-
overflows butt any day of the week.

Attached: D10917EB-2491-4F68-90F0-9F3F8D506148.jpg (564x800, 45K)

I don't give a fuck now shill me on a quick pump for me to make some cash on? QSP? RCL, NANO? SUB?

Link

I prefer them to the bone arsed anorexic you displayed. Are those two latinas? They look mighty fine in my view

Attached: aaa.gif (448x252, 923K)

PIVX is over-sold, you might set exit point at 5% over the next few days. I never hold a trade for more than 7%, stay cautious and stay in the black.

Yes true, hip bones protruding are only good when you're dressed as a Nazi and you make her wear pyjamas. I was looking for a small one to compare and contrast, not posting my ideal tho.

I know link...but it's not gonna go anywhere for a while...i want short term moon missions

This bitch is fucking disgusting. Looks like a 12 year old boy's ass. Fag

The girl on the left went nuts and is a pan sexual man now, Carole Seleme

I need to know who the girl on the right is. That ass is perfect

ill give you 1 btc to let me fuck them in their ass
2 btc if i can go ass to other cousins mouth

> "i wanna quick pump Veeky Forums"
> 2 months into a bear market

pfff..
HAAHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAAH

Looks like a slow bleed out to me rather than a panic though... hate those slow bleeds, they usually take forever to bounce, if they even do. Might wait for a real panic, or until it goes to 30k~ sat, looks like that's where the market cycle resets.

If the place where a lady does poo-poo from turns you on, then you have problems. An ass is supposed to do nothing, sexually. Physically nothing. It should not make itself known when you fuck. As in, not impede your progress when you do them from behind.

I hate whenever this pic gets posted, cause I have to fap. I also live in Australia and have no chance of ever getting a prime latina. Fucking kill me now.

quite pungent ahahahahahahhahaahh *sniff*

Attached: 1519027955038.jpg (2048x1151, 599K)

Yes, I missed a bounce back a couple of days ago. You could buy at current price and wait for +5%, I think we'll see that within a week, or wait for a nice looking dip to buy in. Whatever, it's a good prospect, I've swing trading half my stack between pivx, rdn and Lisk. Got a loss on Lisk now but still holding looking for a better exit point.

I think I know why you're not posting your ideal woman, faglord

Attached: dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg (680x440, 10K)

Is your dick that tiny? You have problems if you don't think woman's asses are nice.

Ideal woman? I have never seen one. But I hear they do exist, in the minds of some men.

Attached: D35A5E15-CCC6-4DE6-AB6C-61BBDCFD735F.jpg (195x250, 30K)

NANO REQ and LINK are pretty much linked in what percent they rise and fall each day. With the exception of Sergey's talks this month, the price fluctuations of each other has been a carbon copy.

I know because I hold both these three and try to swing trade them and it's never possible. This makes me believe they'll moon concurently, especially LINK and REQ which are tied to each other by functionality.

Req may moon a bit faster than the other two tho, cause main net is about to drop and it's cheap AF right now.

Wait for poolerex.com

lol you are just describing ''le incel reddit virgin waifu''
I bet she's also 12 years old

Attached: 1518288948343.jpg (794x631, 67K)