Will the launching of the Chainlink mainnet be comparable to landing on the moon if it wasn’t televised...

Will the launching of the Chainlink mainnet be comparable to landing on the moon if it wasn’t televised? Connecting off chain data with on chain smart contracts will be a gigantic leap forward for humanity. This is the day I imagine the singularity will occur as we can begin to automate everything.

>Sergey is Neil

Attached: 7651AAA5-E1EE-491E-A7AF-AE8F7B5EC70E.jpg (750x1008, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaECiix7kJ8
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823#,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they time it with a pilot using it for a consumer process then yes.

Chill out linkies, you can see that sergey is pissed and becoming scared of what you autists will do when the token will fail... I bet he is planning an exit strategy since november 2017

What do you mean, it's already up and running?

It will be like the second coming of Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (630x840, 238K)

When is mainnet launch?

>Chill out linkies, you can see that sergey is pissed and becoming scared of what you autists will do when the token will fail... I bet he is planning an exit strategy since november 2017

There is nowhere he can go. Linkies are worldwide and contain the most damaged and psychotic members of humanity worldwide. This is their only hope and we trusted him

t. Former member of a European paramilitary group who wished he had died young

>It will be like the second coming of Jesus

Don't be sacrilegious

Exactly. Don't use Sergey's name in vain.

I will love to see Link go from $1 to $1000 the day mainnet is launched

Attached: template.png (750x1008, 1.34M)

You are doing God's Work user

That is a damn good photoshop.

Attached: zac-link.png (750x1008, 1.34M)

I like this image. Thanks, OP. Mind if I keep it?

Greetings, OP!
My name is Karen and i’m with fox news affiliates. We would like to use your image in one of our news segments, could you DM us?
Thank you!

Exactly, . They are fucking morons if they don't have a ready to show use case at mainnet release.

Look at my attached image showing a discussion between Sergey & Normy McNormal, people need it spelled out for them and an actual use case would do a very good job of enlightening people.

Attached: Discussion.png (709x481, 44K)

proof that there was no biztard there

Q2

Woah bro. Chill and calm down.
Buy a BMW and relax.

Don’t be such a towel head about your religion.

>The button that holds crypto together.

What happens if this thing blows?

Attached: 1521281878937.jpg (220x184, 8K)

it would get ripped off and shoot straight into vitalik's eye

Many years later, Sergey Longshanks ascended to the throne of London.
youtube.com/watch?v=RaECiix7kJ8
Under he was served by Moyle of the law districts. Gonser of the signatories. And he was wedded my Boring of Columbia.

For many years, Sergey ruled. And his people were made rich and became fat. But one man... One man rose up to challenge his slavery...

Attached: 411363.jpg (1100x619, 80K)

Nice work

Attached: 2373484.jpg (371x947, 164K)

I honestly only bought link at ico because "muh swift" and biz kept saying they had a working product. They do have a working product, but chainlink wasnt it. I realized chainlink was just was far off from mainnet as half the other shitcoins out there. I still believe in link and will never fucking sell, but I honestly thought things would move faster. We may not even see the mainnet until next year (have heard q2 a lot but havent seen any sources). When i bought in at ico I thought that I would at least be making some passive income from a node before summer. I do aknowledge the alpha was released early though, and if they drop the beta after the pivotal tracker is done in a few weeks mainnet could be closer than we think. I'll probably buying a couple thousand more and top off at 15k.

When it blows, we moon.

make sure to offer Surgey a snack or a beer if you meet him.

Attached: 1510695334077.png (700x632, 522K)

>pivotal tracker
I missed this, please tell me more, or at least point me in the right direction if you aren't in a spoonfeeding mood

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

ahh
sad but true.
They got like 30 million funding at ICO right?

They should be moving much faster and should have a few more developers.

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823#,
>"after the pivotal tracker is done in a few weeks"

yea I remember that
everyone thought the product was ready and the partnership was imminent
also the passive income thing (it's not gonna be passive)

now after 6 months of research I can see how very little anyone knew about the project back then, everyone just fomo'd in without understanding anything. Then the harsh truth cam out after sibos that it's still a long way to go, and here we are today

Nice trips. Do you have a sergey head over transparent background for me?

Very nice, OP. Can I get a Sergey head pls?

>also the passive income thing (it's not gonna be passive)
node operator incentives better be fucking good or else there will be no network

Attached: Sergey_head_over_a_transparent_background.png (113x149, 29K)

there will be an income but no totally passive like holding fucking neo in your wallet for gas
you'll have to do some actual work running the nodes, but of course all that work will be priced in in your income so at the end of the day it doesn't matter, since the free market will even everything out

Attached: sammy.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Priceless

>ALL THAT WE REQUIRE IS A SIMPLE ACT OF SUBMISSION. AND MOBIUS WILL MAKE YOU RICHER THAN YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED.

Attached: ambassador.png (1141x482, 1.23M)

Attached: 1520357697187.jpg (471x557, 50K)

I need to learn how to photoshop

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE YOUR DREAMS COMING TRUE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER WITH THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

Attached: 7DCFA39B-D27F-4FF5-B4C7-BD60FCCF8BFA.png (764x430, 149K)

is this money skelly

Sergey Nazareth

When is mainnet actually being launched?

Need to know how long I have to still buy in

He will redeem us. My quints are the proof.

you have 24 hours

Cheers lads

Bigger. The moon landing doesnt have airbnb intergratiin for fast easy payments

How do you buy chainlink (in US) and how much should I get (newfag)

How is this not.. common sense?

From fiat or crypto?

I'd likely still bang Sergey Boring

Fiat preferably

choose an exchange with usd pair of your choice then buy btc or eth transfer it to binance and buy link there with btc/eth

because nobody can derive their own ideas from abstract descriptions anymore.

welcome to generation spoonfeed

Ok that’s what I got from researching it.. thanks for confirming.

Also I’ve seen memes on Veeky Forums become reality.. is this something I should invest heavy in?

Fuck yeah, this is probably as cheap as you'll get it now. Me and many others are all in

don't go heavy, you can buy some now, learn about the project and buy more as you become more comfortable and confident (otherwise you will get weak handed if you don't understand what you're holding)

why did you make me so short?

I'm a newfag, besides Ethereum, President Trump, and probably Bitcoin, what else have you guys memes into reality?

Ebola

One small fart for NEETS...one giant shart NEETkind

That plane crash in France and getting ISIS bombed