The potato salad that I bought a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to eat?

The potato salad that I bought a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to eat?

It's started to ferment. Fermented foods are all the rage right now; good for the gut.

That tingle is classic poison

Tingly/carbonated and beery is fermentation, as the other user said. Consume at your own risk.

Hmpf, the sourcream thats been sitting in my fridge for a month has this black stuff on it. what do you think, is it safe to eat?
this ground beef i've had on my kitchen top for a week, its all dark and smells funny. is it safe to eat?
these tomatoes I bought last month are all white now. are they safe to eat?

This 5 gallon bucket of water that I steeped in milled grains a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to drink?

This grape juice that I stored in french oak barrels a few months ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to drink?

This cabbage that I shredded and submerged in a brine solution a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to eat?

This sweet tea that I placed in a half gallon mason jar and left at room temperature a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to drink?

This blood poop that I pooped tastes like blood and poop, is it still ok to eat?

>leaving the top open
enjoy your bacterial infections

This hot pepper sauce that I fermented for 30 days and strained, smells like beer and feels tingly, is it still OK to eat?

My ass smells like ass is it safe for op to eat

This beer that I bottled 30 days ago smells like beer and feels tingly, is it still OK to drink?

>open fermentation doesn't exist, and most certainly isn't practiced anywhere commercially *cough samuel smith cough*
>the sanitation products and procedures we practice with homebrewing today have been around for centuries

I remember when I didn't know anything about homebrewing.

My penis that I washed a few days ago smells like beer and tastes tingly, is it still OK to use?

fuck I love potato salad. Some nice red potatoes, a bunch of mold. vyouala

>top
Do it and post results fggt

I lied. There's nothing that has gone off in my fridge because I'm not a degenerate

>yeast is bacteria

t-thanks