Haven't had a drink all year. Currently leaning on buying a bottle of Stoli. I don't know much about alcohol...

Haven't had a drink all year. Currently leaning on buying a bottle of Stoli. I don't know much about alcohol. Is this a good choice? Am I boring and gey for wanting to drink vodka neat instead of whiskey? What would you recommend in the $35 area?

People I know dont like Stoli because they feel its too harsh for them. But fuck em. Thats what I like about Stoli, its got a nice kick. Tito's vodka is good for a smooth corn vodka, a liter here is $27

get sobieski instead
better than pidor rus swill

Nothing wrong with drinking straight vodka unless it comes out of a plastic handle and you're doing it in front of guests. I prefer Kettle One for the price range. Seagram's is highly drinkable if you want to go less expensive.

>detoxing and tonight is supposed to be a no booze night but currently on my third mug vodka

Buy some Polsh vodka

Luksusowa

Thank me later.

too expensive

Liquor store has sobieski in stock but not luksusowa. I'll pick up the sobieski. Very nice

>Am I boring and gey
Yes fuking yez you are totale waste of oxygeni

Svedka is the best cheap vodka I can find. It's like $10-12 here and tastes like a $20 bottle.

There's not really a huge range I have access too but I have found Stoli solid but still relatively inexpensive. I rarely drink vodka though, with all those qualifications you really shouldn't view this post as advice.

Don't be so harsh on yourself user.

try ouzo its a nice drink

What is the point of drinking vodka neat?

It doesn't have any flavor.

During the other regime in my country the Russian vodkas Stoličnaja and Moskovskaja were the cream of the russian Vodka produce.

After the fall, russian restitutions and privatizations led to both of these being sold (at dumping prices) to Get Rich Quick assholes that ruined both brands by producing Massive quantities of the lowest class vodka and abusing the name its predecessors worked so hard to make, only to get themselves rich.

Among other tries, they manufactured synthetic ethanol and diluted it in water and genuine spirits to crank out more of this pukewater.

Dont be a Lemming. Keep off this trash, buy something nice.

Stoli is a very inoffensive vodka for the money, but it really won't taste like much. I would think the whiskey is better for drinking neat.

Vodka is, without a doubt, the shittiest spirit.

>paying more than absolute minimum for Vodka

Is fucking retarded. Get an expensive Brandy, Whisky or whatever you like but not Vodka. Vodka is for nothing else but getting drunk, buy it for cheap at Aldi or whatever you have around.

Getting drunk

>37.5%
Into the trash it goes

Fuck you, you can absolutely tell difference between differently priced vodka, the expensive one is less harsh too.

Why do people that dont usually drink always go for vodka?
In my experience, whiskey/bourbon is way easier to drink, even some cheap shit like jim beam or vat.69 thank vodka.
Sure, you prolly mix the vodka with juice, but you can always drink your whiskey with coke too, its not like you are wasting 20 years old Chivas

>not making your own vodka

You can make a few liters with one visit to the srugstore, its way cheaper and way better quality than the shit they sell for the cheapest

I want a vodka with absolutely no bite to it, is this even a thing?

If not, I will continue to mix it with orange juice.

Only if you can see which bottle it is being poured from and are a pretentious faggot. In a blind taste test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Smirnoff and some Russaboo distilled 1000 times shit.

Try Finlandia or Zirkova

Coulson's is pretty decent for 10 dollar vodka if you have a walgreen's nearby

Kirkland brand is my go to, 1.75L for £45.
The French distillery not the American one though.

Patrician drink coming through

▲▲

Doesn't work here anymore.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

what the hell why are we triforcing

blast from the past right there

▲▲

If you don't usually drink hard alcohol, don't go for vodka at all. Try a smooth whiskey, some pricier rum or a good brandy.
Reccomemdations if you want any:
Metaxa 7* if you go for brendy picrelated for rum, skyy or korsemkorva for vodka if you've your mind set

thnx mate

This.

Or RS Platinum.

Try comparing Smirnoff and some Estonian cheap ass vodka that has been distilled once

>tfw australian
10 USD bottle of any spirit in america is 40 buckaroos local

Can't deal with this anymore.

Get a bottle of brokers gin

the user you thanked is mostly full of shit
skyy and koskenkorva are overpriced meme vodkas
you want Russian Standard Gold, Smirnoff, Absolut, Finlandia, Wyborova...
whiskey is not for beginners at all, Metaxa is a good recommendation (flowery fruity and sweet)

Meh, it's ok....lil expensive though for quality

I'm jelly though. Currently going through alcohol withdrawls.....hope the fuck I don't get DT's