Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents...

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You cn disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking retard. Chili is the missing element that makes most western food dull.

We can all tell you live off tendies faggot

And here I thought they enjoyed the cooling brought on by sweating.

It's simply a food preservation technique.

Reasonable choice when the crap grows in you backyard instead of smoking the shit out of something or covering it in salt.

Also people like stimulation.

>Also people like stimulation.

They should get enough stimulation in the cotton fields.

Spicy food is non-white.

Low test cuck detected

>/pol/'s food is as bland as they are

>if food isn't spicy it's bland

Shitskin detected

>yfw since the election ended the /pol/icucks have invaded all the other boards and won't go away

>mfw because Veeky Forums is full of contrary fucks that it starts leaning left again

Yeah.

It's called winning.

Hillary lost faggot get over it.

I think they're probing the moderation response on all boards as part of one of their super sekrit soceng cartoonfrogging masterplans

they are fucking feeble minded children circlejerking

>he doesn't know that you could have dressed up a dog in a suit and it would have defeated Clinton

Trump didn't do anything to win, he just existed while the other candidate pandered to a liberal elite that has no clue what the country actually wants.

He did the same with the primaries. No one wanted another Bush, Fiorina and Carson had no fucking clue what they were doing either but didn't have the charisma to cover it up, Rubio was boring and literally everyone in America hates Ted Cruz.

I didn't vote and really don't care about politics, I just want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

This is a cooking board, it has nothing to do with anything political.

don't feed the retards with (you's), you moron
this is not a politics board for fucks sake

And how does this fit with your posts from 3 months ago declaring that Trump had no chance?

Either atheists or Jews.

Losers either way.

Ok, reatrdation is spreading and terminal. So, no form of agitation is white? Rodeos? Are whites pussies who don't enjoy the art of war? Sports? Endurance?
Please elaborate your carefully crafted anthropological theory.

/pol/ is degeneracy, self indulgence, indolence. Stop ruining other boards you unemployed, nett fucks.

>Ok, reatrdation is spreading and terminal.
>reatrdation
It certainly is.

>paprika

there
your whole spergmaster ruse is not only retarded, but incorrect
If you're so worried so much about the future of the white race, why don't you go out and breed... oh... right... I get it now ;^)

your satire detector is broken

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

>make an incoherent post rife with grammatical and typographical errors
>culturally appropriate a rightist meme to cover your ass because your kind can't make your own damn memes

embarassing

>merely pretending guise
>shitposting is fun right? ...right?

neck yourself fucking neet

>culturally appropriate
Easy there, Chomsky

I'm not even OP lol I'm just pointing out how thick you are

>not being aware of an obscure basement dwelling dank meem for /pol/tards is being thick now

I didn't even vote for that cumstain hillary, I voted for weed johnson.

my point was many cultures use spicy flavors in their cuisine without ruining the food, so as a food and cooking board, that's something that should be recognized.

you faggots aren't even talking or care about the food aspect. this is a food board after all.

so you're a bit slow and credulous, no need to be upset mate

>The /pol/tard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a NEET, Autist, Sperglord, Neckbeard, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a virgin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

You are going to stiffen that upper lip, even if I have to smear the capsaicin resin on it with my own frostbitten fingers.

Sincerely, the towering, sinewy specter of pallor itself.

>fight pasta with pasta