Itt: Sum up your philosophy with an image

itt: Sum up your philosophy with an image.

Good taste senpai

user why did you do this

this

I love how the disgust beneath their smile is so clearly visible.

I have a folder of 50+ of these

I'm gonna need that folder or a dump.

Zizek?

Would take too long to upload them all

would literally just kill myself rather than do this

rather than do what?

Is it common for people to serve cakes in their tins? I've never seen people do this before.

Only one of the pictures had a tin lol?

Oh yeah you right, the second one is more like a casserole dish which i guess makes sense if you've made a crumble or some shit

This is probably the ultimate fear, which is the fear of never growing up.

Most of them look poor. Or lower middle class anyway, poor by American standards. Look at the wallpaper and tablecloths and tacky decorations. It's like my grandmother's house after she got sick and didn't care about what it looked anymore like as long as it was clean. Frozen in the 1980s. CWC's house looks a lot like that, as do some of those awful furry pictures.

Nah, you bake the cake in the dish or tin, then you light the candles and do the gay song thing, then you cut the cake and serve it on individual plates. Or are you telling me that in some high class world I've never glimpsed people take the cake out of the pyrex dish, put it on a platter, then cut it and eat it? My mom would think that was a huge waste of clean dishes.

>/a/

yadda yadda every one knows the drill but do you think anyone cares tho jeez

Is the fact that the ideal 'wah ha friend happy birthday!' so far from this that makes it sad? Because it just makes me think, yeah this looks about right.

U N D E R R A T E D

delete this

>are you telling me that in some high class world I've never glimpsed people take the cake out of the pyrex dish, put it on a platter, then cut it and eat it?
Yeah, sometimes, my family is kind of bourgeoisie though.

Stirner, right?

This is what everyone is like after the picture is taken anyways. This picture just documents the real moments.

Me in the middle.

This is like the first thing that's made me laugh in 5 days

Me on the left

>that lighter on the seat

he lit his own candle

>tfw turning 22 soon, and not even having a mom getting me a cake

This, faggots should be happy their parents still care or are there to care, instead of feeling sorry for themselves.

Now now user, let's not turn to hating just because we're lower than them. I'm genuinely happy they have someone caring for them, and it doesn't mean their situation isn't tragic, just that maybe it COULD get worse.
This whole r9k "my life is worse than yours"-competition is very distasteful.

DELETE THIS!

No~~

I found 5.

Nope wait, found 6.

I speak to my mother one every other week. I speak to my father twice a year.

It works for me.

Unironically this.

If I got myself checked out, I'd probably be locked up indefinitely as some sort of psychopath/sociopath.

Probably this.

you can see the pain in the girl on rights eyes...the smell must've been unbearable

I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam

>twice a year
fukn chatterbox over here

>the filename

Which is funny since Stirner was not a psychopath neither a sociopath.

Pure unadulterated hedonism

I love being with people and having fun

money > alle

inb4 semantics

This

The saddest thing about this is, he's kind of a cutie. Something must really be wrong if he doesn't have people to call over

Growing up in poverty can make people weird.

>giant