My boss is letting me chose between one of these Japanese knives, which one should I choose?

My boss is letting me chose between one of these Japanese knives, which one should I choose?

left

>Japanese knives
He's telling you to commit sudoku, that's what makes the knives Japanese.

Which one feels better in your hand?

>tfw no generous sensei

the left one has pretty good design

The one on the right.

Bigger is almost always better

Why tho? I was thinking the same thing, because the knife won't be used for chopping

Wrong. Left one looks best op. Check the weight and see how it feels.

That's why I said almost always. I can't really know without picking up these knives and feeling them.

The 250mm one.
Once you get used to the length you'll appreciate it.

Japanese knives are designed for slicing with a pulling action. At least Gyutos are. Anyway I'd go with the one on the left personally.

I couldn't tell you why, I just feel it's a better choice.

The big one, duh.

The left is Veeky Forums's meme knife, the tojiro dp
Perfectly reasonable choice

But c'mon, take the big one

I have the one on the left (looks the same anyway). I like it, but it's a bit light, i would have preferred a slightly heavier one.

The left is better by far and lasts longer
They were standard at a cooking school i went to (worst decision in my life DESU) and even the chimps would couldent cook rice were able to use them
It's more about skill but the knives are great,

Go for the heavier one

Went with the bigger one. I'm so used to a large knife that can't go back

Big mistake lad.

you dun goofed

you fucked up

Kill yourselves. I'm not buying into a meme like you cocksuckers

not getting something because its a meme is just as bad as getting something that is
you picked the inferior knife kiddo

Picked the knife that felt better in my hand, and I the same size as my current favorite knife. Why is that an incorrect choice?

Memes are always right...

good job OP, you made the right choice and didn't give in to meme pressure. I'm proud of you today

>the same size as my current favorite knife
Are you a kind of guy who buys clothes in bulk? That's a point im having many things, that they should be different.

Left looks a little more quality, also looks like it might be easier to rock it for dicing smaller shit too.

OP just make it simple you asshole,
pick the most expensive one

just admit you fucked up, denying it won't make it better

agree

yeah, fuck you and your life mistakes, retard

the one which feels best in your hand, faggot

I'm on their side.
Fuck yess. Trips confirms the decision was a sound one.

Except socks. Its pretty brilliant if you have dozens of exatcly the same socks, If you lose one or you get a hole in one you can still use its mate to forms new pair with the leftover partenr from the next damaged pair

Is there any significant differences except size?