This pizza is from my hometown. I had it today

This pizza is from my hometown. I had it today.

Can you guess from this photo where my hometown is - or at least the general region of the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/videos/pizza-pot-pie-0167232.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beef country, presumably. Maybe Montana?

Doubt it, it's only 2pm on the east coast, and from the look of the crust I'd say it's low altitude.

Kansas

>Montana
>East coast
Montana is in the same time zone as Kansas, user but can you really tell the elevation by the way the dough rose?

No. No, he cannot.

>Montana is in the same time zone as Kansas
what

Wisconsin. Maybe Iowa or Minnesota. Definitely somewhere in the upper midwest.

I'm on the east coast so everything is -1, -2, -3 for me going west across the US...just my reference point. Most pizza shops don't open until 11am which rules out Montana unless he walked through the door at 11am Montana time, ordered, got a pizza, took a picture of it, ate it and then immediately shit post it on Veeky Forums.

Simple deduction my dear Watson.

Some flyover shitwhole god ppl just move too better plases

looks like a pizza I had in Arizona, so I'll guess there.

Don't know where you got yer pie from op, it looks damn tasty...

Superior Wisconsin

Australia

No he's a full of shit autistic.

OP are u in Florida

Agree with this user. Looks like Iowa pizza.

Please confirm where it is so I never make the mistake of even driving through on the way to somewhere that has good pizza.

Why?

There's a little shop in Nova Scotia that does pizza just like this. It's actually awesome, though it's probably killing me.

Your map shows a chunk of Kansas occupying the same time zone as Montana. Also it's not like being one zone over would be much of a difference.

Nobody wants to live in your BlackLivesMatter Democrat hellhole user

If they had gotten the cheese right to the edge of the crust that thing would be godly. Nebraska?

NYC

Some shitty flyover

A fly over

>Milwaukee
>Minneapolis
>Detroit
>Pretty much all of Illinois
You got plenty of your own, flyover.

Im guessing OP's hometown is faggotsville

Yeah looks like Minnesota bar pizza. Going to get me some on leave in a couple days!

doesn't look like Minnesota pizza, at least not the twin cities. maybe out in the sticks

They were very generous with the sausage.

Ohio

that's what ur mum said

Quad cities

>A fly over
So you're saying it wasn't made by a Mexican?

>
>They were very generous with the sausage.

That's what my ex-wife said

Make your own poverty pizza. That's greek pita with 'pizza sauce' and good toppings.

I guess St. Louis

>implying those qualify for flyover

Northern Lights Fair's Best loosemeat pizza

Hello fellow Iowan

>cheese on top
what the FUCK. they're called TOPPINGS for a reason!
TOPpings! For fucks sake!

What is with that weirdass sausage?

I'm willing to bet not in the Midwest, since everyone here cuts their pizzas into idiotic squares that are impossible to eat.

Texas?

>all these coastfags
I bet you vote democrat and go to ethnic restaurants don't you cunts

flyover states are the best states

Definetally the southern part of the country judging by the inability to properly cover a pizza with cheese.

Italy

What's that?

yeah. that's what I was thinking. Quad Cities style because they put most of the toppings under the cheese. They usually cut strips though - this one is cut like a normal pizza.

Looks like one of those pizza pot pies. So where ever those are from.

foodnetwork.com/videos/pizza-pot-pie-0167232.html

Look at the silverware for scale. The pizza is probably too small to cut into viable strips.