What is it that we male virgins of Veeky Forums find so attractive about Nietzsche's thought?

What is it that we male virgins of Veeky Forums find so attractive about Nietzsche's thought?

His emotional immaturity?
His hostility toward women?
His unfulfilled fantasies of power?
His unjustified sense of superiority?
His ugly and pretentious demeanor?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?zp2ppnxjwj28c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sister destroys his works by editing them into nazi propaganda

he was right to be hostile toward women

Not to mention Cosima cucked him with Wagner and and he died of an STD gifted by a whore

His individualism is attractive for lonely people

That's hardly his problem though and his readers (by virtue of reading him) should be aware enough of the possibility of self-delusion

He is a great thinker in the end and is above the projections of the pathetic virgins here. Read some other philosophers and you'll figure out quickly if you're reading for philosophy or ego-inflation

>His unfulfilled fantasies of power?
>His unjustified sense of superiority?

>His individualism is attractive for lonely people

These.

I'm not a virgin and all those things apply to me

So you're a liar too?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Veeky Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Veeky Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure OP.

really make you think

Nietzsche is a lot better if you're not a virgin.

Schopenhauer and Kierkegaard are the virgin's philosophers.

>Schopenhauer
Can confirm

Schopenhauer wasn't a virgin though.

He was reputedly very popular with the ladies in his youth.

Yes, but I am and Schopenhauer is my favourite.

>He was reputedly very popular with the ladies in his youth.
PUA. There should be a citation to Schopenhauer in the part of The Game on negging.

I imagine his philsophy is very homely to people that worry about getting laid.

>hostile to women

only someone who either never read Nietzsche or read him with a sophomoric understanding would actually believe this.

I love thinly veiled /female threads/.
Hello sisters! You girls wanna braid hair and sync up our cycles?
And ugh, why do men smell so bad btw? Lets' talk about that. Smelly, hairy beasts of """"men"""". Considering they're essentially animals, aren't we the only TRUE huMAN beings? Especially considering how men these days aren't even men, just some emasculated numales playing video games all day and watching cartoons like children, lol. Am I right?

OP, I L O V E that skirt btw. Is it Forever 21? Looking fab
xx

I never thought I'd say this but.

I miss /pol/ shitposters. They were at least a small bit of fun. These /r9k/ faggots are the worst.

He was perhaps ironically a thinker of the outcasts.

Nietzsche strips off the niceties of philosophy and devolves it all to power. Anyone who has been made a pariah of, bullied, or drawn the shit end of the stick in life in general has a much easier time identifying and understanding this caustic philosophy which strips the world of ideology rather than plastering over an old ideology with a new one. We know Nietzsche to be right before we even read his works or encounter his ideas. Nietzsche himself was socially impotent, almost pathologically so. So it should be no surprise that his works attract like minds.

Normies have a very hard time understanding, and a harder time accepting this deconstruction because it tears down the very ideology which has built them up into their position of relative success and power. In fact, Nietzsche himself would behoove them to NOT accept his works into their hearts because he did not believe that one ought to believe things which would sap the strength from them. Nietzsche freely admits that his works are poisonous in nature. And as such only those who society considers already ill are fit to handle them.

The sad thing is most people who are into Nietzsche are the ones he would hate, the passive nihilists who use his deconstruction to beget more deconstruction rather than seeing it like a man who has knocked out a wall for them so that they might build a new room of their own design. That is too hard a task for the everyman in an age where it is so easy to vegetate to the tune of some commercial horseshit pop art production like Lady Gaga, capeshit flicks or Call of Duty.

Underrated post

Was it ever fucking overrated?

What the fuck gave you that idea?

No i said it was underrated mot overrated. Are you high?

not*

This.

> hostility toward women

literally nothing wrong with it.A most common attribute that can be found in the both sexes. A trivial issue at it's best.

His thought is shit. Poor man's Kierkegaard. Kierkegaard said everything he did and then went beyond.

>hostile to women
Only people who doesn't understand him say that.

>His unfulfilled fantasies of power
He talks abput a BETTER WORLD where everyone do every fucking thing what they want without the annoying people around you.

>His emotional immaturity
What?

I really wish that Neetzsche hadn't taken ill before he went off to study Kirkegaard. I'm interested what he would have had to say about him from the first hand study of his works.

Kierkegaard? How?

>His unfulfilled fantasies of power?
>His unjustified sense of superiority?
>unfulfilled
>unjustified
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

His mustache

Nietzsche is almost as bad as Camus when it comes to life apologetics. Its kind of like he saw Chad and said "I want to dedicate my life to rimming Chad's asshole while smultaneously trying to delude myself I am Chad"

way to throw around meaningless buzzwords.

>What is it that we male virgins of Veeky Forums find so attractive about Nietzsche's thought?
it's right

Almost as bad? He takes it like at least three notches further.

It's comforting to believe there once existed someone smart enough to say "fuck this gay world" in such a way that you can latch onto his books and pretend you're also that enlightened. Because he WAS brilliant, and yet at a certain point you just see the hopelessness and dead-end-ness of his world view. He destroyed Christianity in a way, and yet what he offered in return was a depressing void in it's place. I think he helped me enormously when I was an adolescent, and made me question and refute EVERYTHING, but eventually I found my way past this. Which is vague and unclear, of course, and deliberately so....

Basically I think OP nailed it: it's comforting to believe that someone once existed who verified one's adolescent urges toward blind egotism and superiority, and that being a pretentious übermensch who knows what Ultimate Reality is and can see through it and rise above it is the wisest world-view to attempt to adopt for oneself. Because, o f c o u r s e, people want to aggressively believe they're not dupes, and that by latching onto a legitimately brilliant genius outsider like Friedrich, they're somehow his equal.

I think the most helpful and generous advice I can give to seekers infatuated with Nietzsche is to look as HONESTLY at themselves as they're able to bear, and to realize that they're dead asleep and trapped and know nothing. This is the most positive Life-Urge one can have, because we all must face the reality of ourselves, and we all must begin precisely where we are right now. Are we as awake as we could be? Are we honestly as actualized and alive as we could be? What is a practical way to rise above the dross we find ourselves in? We have to honestly recognize to our core that it is simply wishful thinking to imagine we're somehow übermensches superior to other struggling, baffled humans.

Nietzsche's books are great to ponder at a certain point in our lives, but what we honestly need are METHODS to overcome this body and this prison we find ourselves in.

And there exist people who could you specific names and books to search out, but that isn't the way. There are names and thinkers and people who no one mentions, because to do so would be to shit upon what is beautiful and precious beyond measure. Seekers will continue to seek, which is as it should be. But folks on Veeky Forums have a huge advantage over others, because they're readers and because they're self-obsessed with finding the core truths of life...

I honestly don't know why, but every kirkefag I knew was a virgin.

>self obsessed with finding the core truths of life

truth is a spook lmao.

>but what we honestly need are METHODS to overcome this body and this prison we find ourselves in.
the method is the dhamma
leave the hedonism of the mind and even of the spirit/mind through meditation until you see that whatever you feel and think is not personal, not reliable to be happy, always a let down and drags you down.

Will he ever recover?

Where i start with Nietzche?

Chronologically, or if you're not sure if you want to do a full reading try Twilight of the Idols. But you will not regret a full reading, I guarantee that.

Zarathustra is optional if you're reading him in English. The work is glorious but basically untranslatable. If you choose to read it you should read it after Antichrist but before Ecce Homo. Without having read a good of the N-God deal prior to it, you will get lost in the second or third book and never want to read it again.

Some memers will tell you to start with Ecce Homo but that's disgusting imo. I have never been comfier in a book than I was when reading Ecce Homo after having read the rest of Nietzsche. It's like saying goodbye to a dear friend who was with me for six months. It will turn at least some of your ideas of what he was saying on their head and inspire a closer examination in retrospect.

Thanks. I will try The Twilight.. and i heard that you need a good knowledge of philosophy-story to get into Zarathustra.

>we male virgins
what do you mean we paleface

Not to mention Lou Salomé cucked him With Paul REEEEEEE.

>Paul REEEEEEE.

How did I never see this

>Nietzsche put an end to one young woman's romantic intentions by presenting her with a toad wrapped in a blood-stained handkerchief

Schopenhauer is great at helping one disregard females. I guess it's precisely because he himself was not a virgin but fucked so many whores he just became jaded.

He turns tragedy into life affirmation
who else does that?

what more do I need to say

very nice post, capped

He attempted to, or pretended to, but he failed, and he knew it.

And as a Nietzsche enthusiast you start knowing it in your heart as well, and then you throw out your Nietzsche books and go on from there and stumble upon lads like the Diogenes of the Latin Quarter for example who have really accepted the results of the death of God and the demise of truth and values and no longer attempt to philosophise systematically but just throw some loosely organised statements into the void without pretending to do more than that, because they realise that's all you can do.

what I really mean is that I find Camus' philosophy a bit uncanny because its so bleak but we are still supposed to want to become the "absurd hero" for whatever reason. At least Nietzsche has an overall more optimistic outlook to justify his life affirmation.

Diogenes is a fucking meme. He's like that gumptious friend of your dad's who encourages you to stop thinking so much. Well he may be right but common wisdom is just that.

second that

Literally the original frogposter. He even said that she should paint it, since the woman in question was a hobbyist painter. He who traces back the genealogy of the frog meme and uncovers the primordial pepe shall be immortalized as the world's first and foremost meme scholar.

Wasn't referring to Diogenes of Sinope, but to Emil Cioran who was often compared to him.

If you think Diogenes and the Cynics are just a funny anecdote and zany meme you need to read more about them though, there's a lot more to them than that.

Here are some academic works on them:

mediafire.com/?zp2ppnxjwj28c

>syphilis meme

Nietzsche did not have syphilis, stop repeating this meme. To live for 10 years after a syphilitic breakdown would be almost unheard of. For the onset of syphilis to come so late after exposure (it is known that he stopped having sex after his early 20s). It's much more likely that he had a tumor on his right optic nerve, which would explain why he suffered horrible headaches, was nearly blind in that eye (his right pupil was larger than the left even in childhood, again a symptom of such a tumor), and better explains the neurological symptoms he experienced than syphilis does. In particular his madness letters and journal were noted by medical staff at his asylum to have been far, far different than anything they had ever seen a syphilitic write indicating a different impediment to his brain function.

The tumor likely grew over his life and slowly lobotomized him by denying blood to his right prefrontal cortex, which funnily enough is thought to govern one's abstract and empathetic thinking including determining right from wrong, empathy, one's initiative and inhibitions. Notice how in his last productive year, his works grow increasingly edgy and bizarre, the Antichrist and Ecce Homo were finished only days before his public collapse.

He had the same general capabilities of a lobotomy patient in his mad years, not those of a syphilitic which were much better understood at the time, as the lobotomy had not yet been developed. Lobotomy also often causes seizures, which Nietzsche also suffered after his collapse.

Literally Maddox - the philosopher.

What the hell? He really did that?
I need the source, i don't find anything.

>Nietzsche had syphilis

Jesus, maybe there are some possibilities for a anti-social fuck like me to lost the virginity after all.