He doesn't have separate cups for white and red wine

>he doesn't have separate cups for white and red wine

>implying the form of the glass if of any importance when drinking box wine

I bet you don't activate your almonds either

>drinking both red and white wine at dinner

you still put both glasses there for people to have the choice, dont you.

>Not just mixing the too

>me either

>Being this autistic

>he doesn't just lay down under the wine barrel, open his mouth and the spigot, and let the wine flow in.

Plebe

>Not having multiple course dinners with wine pairings.

Why not just give people wine that will taste better with the food they're eating?

>he doesn't have a champagne flute
>he pronounces it sham-pane

Dear sir,

Please undertake to kys at the earliest convenience.

Best wishes

The World

Maybe I serve french style, all coarses at once, ever thoguht about that?
because I like to pretend I live in a free country where if you don't stormach a heavy red you can ask for a white wine even if you're having veil

Let wikipedia edumacate you:
Service à la française is the practice of serving various dishes of a meal at the same time, in contrast to service à la russe, where the dishes are brought sequentially and served individually. Formal dinners were served à la française from the Middle Ages until the 19th century.

>too

Dumbass

>I like to pretend

This is neither the place nor the time to be pretentious. Everyone at the table *knows* red is indeed the better choice for this dish so just stop being a precious snowflake, shut the fuck up and drink water if you insist. You uncultured pleb.

>There are people on Veeky Forums who haven't had 7 course meals

What did they mean by this?

>me either

Read the last sentence again.

look at the date

Are you straight retarded?

The 19th century ended over a hundred years ago what kind of animal still eats like that.

i see Americans put dessert on the same plate as savory food

You don't get the gist. Some people don't stormach a heavy red wine. I give them the choice.
if you're being this anal I'll be childish and won't talk to you anymore.
I guess we should give up on all recipes from before 2000 then, too?

You ever seen an American leave food on a plate?

>if you're being this anal
lmaoooooooooooooo xDDD

i lawled

we've served dinner all at once for hundreds of years and now that some russian guy has turned up you all stop doing it all of a sudden? next thing you tell me you bought into the whole jesus christ saviour thing. I'm fine with worshipping baal, thank you very much.

>don't get the gist.

I get the gist very well. You just insist being that red blooded merry cunt dumbass waving his cut dick around. Just don't try to sell this pretentious bullshit as 'giving choice', uhmkay.

Servers see it all day buddy.

>do you want red or white wine?
or
>no you can't have white because thats not an allright pairing!

sure, I'm the one being a dick.

what n ugly steak knife...

>no charger
only plebeians don't use a plate for their plate

>Red or red? Chortle chortle tfw too intelligent for Chardonnay
>Shut the fuck up and get me a beer, pussy
>Yes, Sir

Also this should read 'Me neither'.

>he calls wine glasses "cups"
wew

It's a meme you dipshit

in 2016 EVERYTHING IS A MEME

how many times will i have to tell you
when will you learn?

meme was smart before it was a meme
now everything is a meme. it doesn't even mean anything anymore. and that's a meme too

So anons, are you that guy?

That guy who plays with his phone even at the dinner table?

No I go to the bathroom if I need to respond to a call/texy

You too

Being a retard is a meme?

Wow you got us all beat

Where's the dinner spoon?

FUCK, at first I thought that this thread is stupid
but actually this thread is an example of a very cleaver and quite funny thread
where the OP has a good sense of humor and is in touch with reality.

Read the text line on the top of the picture about no space for your cell phone, hahaha

That's the real issue today and it's so disgusting that people can not realize that their world will not collapse if they will not answer their stupid phone for couple of hours, unless you are a emergency doctor or similar to that as a profession.

Otherwise you regular fucks just relax and let the fucking voice mail or text take care of it, and enjoy you meal and company in peace.

On the other note dinning in such organized set up like in OP's picture or here is so fucking stressful just by looking at the fucking
complexity of the set up,
you need fucking Travel Guide or Manual to act properly at this table,
and now imagine all the stiff fuckers sitting with you at that table acting so apropo and giving you evil look if you use wrong tool to eat.

Fucking retarded gathering of fucking retarded retards

this is not dinner set up you fucking primitive pleb,
this is breakfast set up you fucking pleb

Read the text faggot. There's a fucking DINNER PLATE and a DINNER FORK.
Learn to FUCKING READ and clean the SHIT out of your ass before you SPEAK FROM IT.
Fucking piece of shit murder yourself.

yes you fucking asshole
but if you consider time zones in some countries right now is breakfast time you uneducated untravelled American hamburger

>no rose glass

working class scum detected

fucking russians and americans

F I S H
I
S
H

woah now, unnecessary hostility there friendo.

your anger just makes you look infantile, I'd consider therapy if I had such a hot head

>On the other note dinning in such organized set up like in OP's picture or here # is so fucking stressful

I think it's great. In reality it's not hard at all, so there's no reason to be stressed. You can look at the cutlery types before you go, it isn't hard to remember. Eating properly and behaving nicely is actually very pleasant, user. And somehow at the table like this everyone behaves towards other people well. I think that good manners are much more important, than we usually think.

You put your cell phone in the space left behind by the napkin when you put it in your lap.

>cutlery
yes user you making good points I was teasing a bit, and actually I prefer to learn how to eat using multi set
than this primitive savage custom eating using your bare hand
FUCKING DISGUSTING SHITHEADS

Are you THAT GUY that uses his left hand? ;^)

>Me either.

if you don't pour from the rifngm KYS

no I use all tree hands you idiot

>either

there's space right above the napkin

>only 3 glasses
Plenty of room for my cell phone with a meal this unimportant you lower class slob.

lame

Go ahead and spend 200 bucks on the most elite restaurant of your region and you'll quickly find that they will offer a new drink for every single course of wich they have around nine. Yes, that means drinking white with fish and red with meat.

>Yes, that means drinking white with fish and red with meat.
and pink with sexy female's server juicy pussy