Yesterday I decided to marinade chicken breast in milk and lime juice...

Yesterday I decided to marinade chicken breast in milk and lime juice. When I got to it today there the milk had turned to curd. I said fuck it and made my dinner anyways. It tasted amazing, best chicken of my life, but ever since I finished it I have been keeled over in pain, shitting liquid and food chunks while ready to throw up at any second.

Am I going to die?

That's not funny, I'm scared out of my mind. Do I need to call poison ?

Why call them? You already ate it.

OH GOD, I WAS LAYING ON MY BED AND I SHIT BLOOD ALL OVER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Can't they pump my stomach or something?

You just need syrup of ipecac to induce vomiting, or you can drink hydrogen peroxide which will do the same thing.

Basically puke before you metabolize that shit and it poisons your blood stream.

Hope so

After smelling it and inserting it closely, I think it's not blood but the tomatoe sauce from dinner. It's already getting through my body should I just ride it out?

Hash browns!

Hydrogen peroxide? Isn't that shit poison? I guess that makes sense I'll try it

Who in their right mind eats tutor tots?

Yes, OP. We all die. There is nothing in this universe that cannot die, nothing that will be spared.

You will die.
But not from this.

Home fries

I had to give it to my dog when he ate a bottle of tylenol...he puked instantly. I'm assuming it works the same with humans.

It's TATER tops, you insufferable so-and-so.

man, i hope so

>tops

Think before you speak, mongrel.

>image
NOT DAJIBOU

Hash Brown master race reporting in

underrated post

I took a shot of hydrogen peroxide from a dixie cup, I guess it worked. I just spent the last hour rolling around in the tub in my own blood, sweat, tears, vomit, [spoiler]semen,[/spoiler] shit, and piss.

The sheets and bed are permanently fucked by now since I didn't have time to clean them. With that said I think I have gotten over the worst of it and will live to see another day

Fuck you faggots

hash browns but im a sucker for curly fries

Why are your sheets and bed fucked up? What did you shit yourself laying down?

Also if you ready to throw up at any second, why did you need something to induce it. You weren't going to die user, even food poisoning from undercooked meats with the exception of shellfish and parasites won't kill a healthy adult.

this was literally all a bad idea OP

the chicken, the idea of calling poison control,
laying on your bed when you know youre sick only to end up shitting all over it,
drinking hydrogen peroxide to throw up (most emergency care people are instructed to NOT have them throw up) and its really not used much anyway

Youre just a fucking idiot OP. Every step of this was a bad decision on your part

Why would you marinade in milk?

>has never tasted the deliciousness of buttermilk fried chicken
It almost like you don't live your life to the fullest nigga.

get mashed

>most emergency care people are instructed to NOT have them throw up
That does not apply to OPs situation. Vomiting is a natural reaction to many things. If it happens it happens. OP probably would have vomited without inducing it anyway. Food and alcohol poisoning are best to rid yourself of those problem causing materials immediately.

>drinking hydrogen peroxide

I don't know why he asked for that kind of advice on Veeky Forums

>choosing anything other than mashed
This is the most versatile pick that can dressed in numerous ways to properly pair it with your dish. Plus its fucking da bomb.

Seriously, how do you function with this little intelligence? Color me impressed. At what point did you decide you had food poisoning from almost slightly curdled milk? It's only a danger if it's curdled from age, and even then, it's at most a not fun shit. Unless you drank the raw chicken milk, or just decided that the chicken was done when it wasn't, then you shouldn't be sick. You do not need to induce vomiting, stop being such a psychosomatic bitch.

Your guess is as good as mine. No family or friends I guess. Sorry OP. Next time if you marinate in a citrus, keep it under an hour. Next time if you use milk (should use buttermilk) do it overnight. Also if it hasn't occurred to you, lime is an acid and acids curdle milk.

Also this shit is fake as fuck. He claimed he shit blood everywhere but then realized it was tomato sauce. Theres no way it made it thru the digestive tract that quick. Nice story OP, fortunately for you, youre lying and not that retarded.

ok m8 I believe you

not having poutine as a choice
you fail at life

>It almost like you don't live your life to the fullest nigga.
where I live we have different kind of niggers.
only white people eat fried chickken
all the nigs here heat up their food with hot rocks in the ground