Black People and Mayonnaise

Why exactly is it that black people seem to have an unreasonable hatred for mayonnaise?

I have a friend who gets particularly violent if mayonnaise touches pork or beef.

Blacks love mayo though

>black people
>get violent
>if mayonaise

It's because their culture is to escalate any stupid thing to determine dominance

>Mayonnaise on beef or pork
Who actually fucking does this? I want to know, so I can murder them.

Wendy's.

Because mayonnaise is disgusting.

No they don't.

Found the redguard.

pretty much every diner or soul food restaurant in america

baka desu famalam
if you don't use this mayo you are a lamo

it is delish in almost every dish

If you have a problem with my skin color, say it to my face...Nord Stormcloak scum.

Dukes Mayonnaise® tastes like literal rape. Every spoonful tastes like fear, sweat, taint, and bloody semen.

Miracle whip is the only way to go.

>>>/reddit/

The Tangy Zip™ is top-tier, but State Fair real mayo is without a doubt the superior condiment.

Did you just assume my website preference, shitlord?

real mayonaise is a scam. It's all dressing. Exactly what makes "muh authentic mayo" better or more preferable to its alternatives? You fell for the 2nd oldest meme in the world, with "butter better than margarine" being the first.

Cause it doesn't taste good, unless it's on the McChicken, the best fastfood sandwich.

Because they hate White people so much that even seeing white colored food gets them triggered

What happened when they bite into the white meat of fried chicken?

Mayonnaise is disgusting

Only literal niggers like mayonnaise. Actual black people hate the shit.

Real talk

Why do black people fucking hate raw fish or sushi?

Because it's white.

But I love sushi.

huh? black people hate mayonnaise on their burgers, but every black person i've ever known fucking love potato salad/ macaroni salad/ coleslaw, which all have mayo as a main ingredient.

I mean yeah black folks on the internet might make fun of white American "cuisine" by referencing Mayo for and on everything but like my dad at a mixture of mayo and lawrys seasoning salt on anything he cooked.

I didn't eat emulsions until I got into veganaise but now I just like on most sandwiches like a good bahn mi or po boy.

>Why exactly is it that black people seem to have an unreasonable hatred for mayonnaise?
I actually hate both

Because mayo is shit.
I use greek yogurt based sauces instead.

because it's white

you ever seen niggers eat grilled chicken?
it's always fried, which is brown on the outside

what do you think is the real reason they close their eyes when they bite into it? because it's sooo delicious?

niggers should be thanking white men for bringing them to US
otherwise they will be still living in that fucking poverty and disease stricken shithole known today as Africa

Niggers you ungrateful fucks you should be ashamed of your luck of humble appreciation for what great gift you received from white men

someone take it to /pol/ and make great thread out of it

Mayo is for inbred redneck retards.

>I didn't eat emulsions until I got into veganaise

what are we learning from this picture
that niggers are white envy

just look at the color of their cloths

They're also appropriating caucasian homosexual culture

lame very lame