This is my favorite place to get a burger in town and I don't consider it a meme restaurant like Veeky Forums does...

This is my favorite place to get a burger in town and I don't consider it a meme restaurant like Veeky Forums does fight me

For me

Shake Shack is better

They're good and I get them every time I go back to California, but there's always smaller burger places that are delicious.

Thankful that the drive-thru line is always too long so I just go home

>tfw live walking distance to an in-n-out

Feeling tranquil as fuck right now

I eat In-N-Out 3x/week+ AMA

>Go to n&ute
>Drivethru has 20 cars in line
>Park my car
>Walk inside
>Order food
>Pay
>Take a piss
>Get food
>Walk outside
>Sit down
>Three of the 20 cars waiting were served in that time period
>Finish eating
>Half of the cars that were in line are still in line

Welcome to In-N-Out burger senpai
Only Californians wait in the drive-thru line

>tfw no In-N-Out near Houston
At least I have my dear Whataburger.

Never been to in n out, the only nearby burger joints ive been to and really liked are smashburger and five guys.

5 guys is better, but in n out is bretty good for fast food burgers.

5 guys is mediocre and just an absolute scam of a restaurant. Ridiculous pricing

>Better

I never claimed that it was great and never mentioned price. Does 5 guys cost more than in and out? Yes. Is the burger better? Absolutely. Is it the best quality? No. Is it the best value? No.

Tldr - sorry you are poor and angry

The burger isn't better lol.

my opinion is fact: the postening

Lol, I almost thought that you were serious.

>Irony: the postening

I know both of these feels.

>there's always smaller burger places that are delicious

In-N-Out is a good burger at a great price but it is not the best burger. As usual, it's the smaller places with old as fuck decor and 30 years of grease that makes the best burgers.

It's considered a meme restaurant because it's regional and as such people from there act like it's heaven on earth.

>It's considered a meme restaurant
You people are fucking idiots.

There is one in DFW, user

If you're a califoriafag, then you have to promote it--I think it's a law.

If you are anyone else who lives in the real world (and who has had the disappointment of eating In-n-Out), you're wondering what all the hoopla is about.

In-n-Out is mediocre at best. The vast majority of small regional chains are superior. Texas' "Whataburger" is by far the better chain.

Right wing Christian fascists

I MISS IN N OUT. I NO LONGER LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR ONE AND THE DOUBLE-DOUBLE IS DEAR TO MY HEART. YOU CAN NOT A BETTER BURGER FOR THE PRICE ANYWHERE. THEIR FRIES ARE NOT GOOD THOUGH.

Do you order the same thing everytime?

I get tired of eating the same thing 2x in a week.