I am feeling despair. Are we in the despair stage yet?

I am feeling despair. Are we in the despair stage yet?

Attached: 1517086685509.gif (498x498, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/address/1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. We're at complacency. Despair is at 2k

NOPE

no, despair is when the 1K stops get swept

fear

nah,not yet it seems. Almost everyone on Bitcointalk is 100% sure it's just a normal correction.

Attached: 1520192968295.png (671x473, 52K)

I feel like you are right. Now that I think about it, I am sure I can get much more miserable.

Because it is.

It can go down to 1k and it's just a correction, look at BTC's history.

In order for it to actually follow the meme chart, BTC would literally have to dive to under $500. But that doesn't matter, because businesses couldn't give less of a shit about bitcoin, they're working with other blockchain startups for the tech.

The only people seriously worried right now are the brainlets that measure their gains in satoshis--bitcoin is worthless and it will never be a world currency. The only part of crypto that will survive are companies using various tokens to enhance their businesses.

omniexplorer.info/address/1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw

Tether wallet still has close to 80mil inside. Relax user.

you still believe there are stages...

tail end of NEW PARADIGM!!! desu

You're late, mate. Despair was weeks ago when Mt. Gox dumped.

We already reached utter despair, so it should go up.

I'm setting my buys all the way down with tigther and tigher intervals and I try to forget about it for 3-5 years.

BTC's historic growth was dependent on adoption. That doesn't happen anymore. Just hodl memes and clogged mempools at high usage.

Sounds too hopeful. We're definitely far from despair based on your attitude. 5k by Monday.

You haven't seen nothing yet

when we start seeing late adopters killing themselves in droves, then we know we've bottomed.

businesses aren't working with your little shitcoin user, sorry you were so late, but forget about your shitty chinese coins, or worse, your centralized "currencies", nobody wants either, just speculators.

Fuck you, fuck BTC, fuck OP, fuck hope, fuck crypto. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Attached: 1521046426262.png (562x562, 6K)

this, only it will be the OG's with 1000's of BTC

It's been a productive day. 8k has gone from support to resistance. This has to happen, so I consider it good that it's advancing.