L I N K PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Telenor, a big ass Norwegian phone company just announced official partnership with chainlink! They are the ones behind the volume in the last days. Now that the rumours are out they will probably start buying L I N K at marketprice!!!

B U Y

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-160521.jpg (1440x2560, 987K)

Haha its like saying states are trading monero

kys deludefag

I work for telenor and can confirm. We put 5 of our best interns on Binance accounts with 500btc each and told them to set up sell walls. Meanwhile our best supply chain managers have been setting up buy walls. Which ppl panic sell into. We have orders of buying up to 1 million satoshis.

We have ordered a shipment of 10 000 bitcorns which are coming on ledger nanos from japan. Once it arrives we market buy 10 million link coins.

norwegian here, kan bekrefte

Oh my god you guys are dumb.
The company would not risk millions of dollars buying into a coin.
The product itself may be of use to them, not buying the fucking coins.
They will use the same system that link runs on, Jesus fucking Christ man the coins are so fucking volitiale that a partnership with any company doesn't mean squat.
They'll just make their own coin, hold it on a proprietary chain and if you faggots want to buy it then you can.

Partnerships do not mean anything in the crypto world.
When will you neets understand.
The technology may get adapted into their system for use but why the fuck would they risk so much money buying a volitile coin and attempt to make it work in their system and be susceptible to attacks from massive whales.
Jesus fuck
Jesus fuck
Jesus fucking Christ you guys are fucking morons.

The most that'll ever come from a partnership is that maybe they'll begin accepting certain cryptos as a form of payment but the linkies will not be adopted into their systems. Jesussssssss my Fucking god I can't get over how bloody dense you fucking retards are Jesus

People use in a wrong way the word partnership. Chainlink has clients, not partners

Dude you don't know a lot about telenor.

Here in Norway you can already pay your bills in bitcoin. The biggest phone company Norwegian is deeply interested in LINK coin. There were rumours about Mette Marit, the crown princess, sucking of sergey not so long ago. This is just the natural way of progression from dick munching to official implementation.

I would wear the shit out of that sweater...

Hook line and sinker
This level of brain damage shouldnt even be possible

A thread died for this.

OP will be forever poor and nogf

Attached: 27658726_10214036927550199_444021620_n.jpg (498x531, 36K)

Holy shit guttar, how could I miss this?

Seems like we are through with btc moves for the day.

Statistics::---->>>>

>about 2% higher volume than xmr

This just means::---->>>>>>M O O N

Is this supposed to be the announcement? Give a source or fuck off.

>They will use the same system that link runs on,
my favorite meme ever
how will they "use the system" without the nodes you dense motherfucker?

Attached: 1516976681006.jpg (598x714, 303K)

ya'll are deluded if you believe OP. the text in the image translates to "more in the link".

telenor however is the biggest norwegian ISP, satelite/cable tv and telecom provider, and is quite big in second and thirld world telecom markets too. And they actually do have a connection to a blockchain startup, the Hubii Network (HBT). Check it out yourselves.

Telenor globally dwarfs AT&T and shitty burger shit in general.
Buy Chainlink and Hubii.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

This doesn't work if there is no brapppp worthy pic you imbecile.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>
>This doesn't work if there is no brapppp worthy pic you imbecile.
This yo7 faggot