Thinking of starting a super fast food joint where every sandwich is already made and in the chiller...

Thinking of starting a super fast food joint where every sandwich is already made and in the chiller, and once it's ordered they just grill it and serve it.

Like all of the sandwiches would be made with tortillas, for example a chicken sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich or omelet sandwich, they're all made and wrapped.

And some things are served cold like tuna.

think that's a good idea and worth the investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqRQNGRvxcA
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11365340/Cockroaches-found-at-Gordon-Ramsay-restaurant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cQMZDHF6p7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds gross

So none of the sandwiches will have vegetables? Because I can't imagine lettuce and tomato would taste good after being refrigerated and heated.

A good sandwich has warm meat and cheese with a cold, crisp salad.

This is a fucking terrible idea and you should feel really bad. kys

how many sandwiches do you plan on making every morning? if you start making them for the next day or further then you may as well kill yourself now

>think that's a good idea and worth the investment?

yeah bro go get a loan from the bank

>Veeky Forums
>business and investment advice
I feel you are not ready for the adult world.

stop.

Just open a deli with a flat top for hot sandwiches

>think that's a good idea

Nope. Why would I want to buy a sandwich that had been pre-made in advance? I'd never eat there.

Places like Subway, Quiznos, etc, will eat your lunch since they make sandwiches fast and to-order. All the picky eaters can get whatever they want.

Yes hello. I would like overly hot tomatoes and avocado, corn that never quite fully cooked, and a stale wrap thats been dropped on the floor twice.

That'll be $15.99 plus tax plus service plus tip plus additional tip

>premade sandwiches
STOP

That's a genius idea op, hurry up and get your loan before someone steals your idea

Literally every deli in NYC is like this so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't even eat at a fast food restaurant that served pre-made sandwiches. This is what a convenience store sells. What's the point? It's a bad idea. You could pre-make and prep most of the ingredients and assemble it to order, but nobody wants a sandwich made yesterday. Not even food trucks do that.

It's a good start, but you need some kind of hook. How about tiny Asian women stomp on your testicles while you're waiting for your sandwich to heat?

That sounds like an episode of Kitchen Nightmares.

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=GqRQNGRvxcA

theres literally nothing wrong with fresh frozen

Why make a sandwich and eat it hours later when you can just buy a sandwich that was made hours ago?! OP YOURE A GENIUS!

Sounds like gas station cuisine but without the 40s and chips and fuel and cigarettes and prostitutes

That's pretty much how the restaurant I used to work at made half of their sandwiches. They were pre-assembled by a prep cook, wrapped up and stored in the reach in (not frozen). When ordered the bottom half was thrown in the convection oven to heat up/have the cheese melt while the top piece of bread was sauced, then it was either quickly given grill marks or thrown in the panini press. They all sold for over $10.

The trend in fast food these days is for fresh food assembled in front of you (Chipotle, Subway, Blaze), you will get eaten alive, good luck OP

Every sandwich at Starbucks comes premade and frozen, yet they sell like like hotcakes with a complimentary throat fuck.

Okay, so either offer fresh food or be insufferably hipster enough that people won't care is the lesson of the day I guess

>starbucks
>hipster

You what now?

holy shit what are those called?

i remember visiting my mommy at work when i was little and she would buy me those. they were soooo good

ask her. it was only a few days ago.

Just don't let customers have any way of seeing you do it and its fine. People will sperg out if they see it but love it if they aren't aware. Pretty much how people act with MSG. Also stay away from greens and avocado.

The problem is that your employees won't heat them thoroughly and you'll have to rely on goofy marketing things like calling yourself Empanada Guy or Burrito Dude with your face obnoxiously plastered all over the your locations.

Gordon Ramsey hates you already, and so do I.

You may as well just sell sandwiches to vending machine companies and gas stations.

But guess what? They already have established providers for that kind of crap. And you sandwiches won't be better quality at a lower price point.

No, it's a bad idea financially as well as from a quality point of view. If you intend on making these sandwiches in the store you will waste tons of money on wasting prepped food. Fast food joints already use the prep now sell later tactic in smaller quantities and during rush hours, but they still make specific things. If you plan on making the sandwiches off site, they will be low quality and old, a lot like a gas station packaged sandwich. Also, making a tortilla wrap is not hard, I can go to willies or moes and get a burrito made to order in like two minutes. The ingredients aren't terribly fresh but the important bits haven't been sitting there for too long and are usually pretty fresh during peak hours.

Fuck Cockroach ramsey, he's the last one to talk about anything food related.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11365340/Cockroaches-found-at-Gordon-Ramsay-restaurant.html

I OP is more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=cQMZDHF6p7g

>all that adhd editing
how can people watch this

Sounds like a delicious idea
10/10 would invest

The sandwiches from 7-11 are like this. They are mediocre to average but get points for convenience

>Thinking of starting a... food joint

It was nice knowing you.

I usually try not to be cynical, but this is an awful idea. If you're going to open a sandwich place make the sandwich fresh, if people want pre made shit they'll just go to a normal fast food place.

We can process every vegetable into a mush and I never I into the tortilla once it's hot

Opening a restaurant costs damn near $500,000. No bank is going to give you that much for such a shit idea.