Do you think burritos are a good way to lose weight

Do you think burritos are a good way to lose weight
low carb tortilla
lean shit
no cheese, sour cream

or what are some other non diet meals? i was thinking stuffed sweet potatoes

Get some exercise, fatty.

A good way to lose weight is to eat less calories than you spend. But don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

lose the tortilla. start getting bowls(no rice). no carb>low carb.

uh that's not sustainable or enjoyable

Well kill yourself then you disgusting fat fuck.

You know it's not just about how much you eat but what you eat right? You can't just eat 2000 calories of butter a day and get healthier

>You can't just eat 2000 calories of butter a day and get healthier

You kind of can if you exercise enough.... People in the Alaskan bush drink bear fat for breakfast and they stay healthy and lean.

Stop eating meat and processed sugar. I dropped 20lbs (12ish % of my weight) this summer with that while still drinking all the time. No carb is a meme, keto is a meme, paleo is a meme, swaggy veggo is the way to go

lentil and bean and carrot chili with bread is the best diet food on earth.

It will clog your arteries and you'll be missing so many vital nutrients and end up with scurvy and other things.

Who said anything about health? We're talking about weight here.

This is why you need to lose weight. Food is fuel. It doesn't have to be delicious and decadent every damn time you put something in your fat fucking mouth. You have already failed on your weight loss journey. Congratulations.

Naw. Pretty much everything these days has added vitamins, you could always take a multi vitamin. It's pretty damn hard to get scurvy.

It's tough but it happens, some extreme picky eaters that only eat like, graham crackers and chicken tendies are really malnourished. I don't mean your average run of the mill picky kid who doesn't like veggies I mean autistic kids that will only eat two things

lose weight? you HAVE to work out. you wont/cant lose weight by only eating. although there is one way..... vegan.

Well those people are genetic failures. If they pulled that shit 200 years ago they'd be dead pretty quick.

You won't be healthy, no, but you will lose wight. Your body's not magic. The energy you store in fat has to come from somewhere.

I lost 40lbs in 6 months without changing my largely sedentary routine or changing my diet. I ate junk food every day, just made sure I stayed around 1200 calories a day. You can definitely lose weight without exercising

retard detected

yeah but then you look like a weird deflated piece of shit

lift, cardio, eat a defecit, get protein shakes in, take vitamins, ride the tiger

Hey guys if I eat a balanced, calorie restricted diet will I lose weight? Asking for a friend, he doesn't believe THIS ONE TRICK THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW will help him lose weight.

Just start lifting and convert all that fat into muscle

Its often easier for a fatty to lose the weight first then worry about aesthetics/overall health. Forcing a fatty to do both will just end up with them eating more calories in a protein bar than they burned.

>do think burritos are a good

Of course burritos are just fantastic ... Completely all around larger than life

I cant imagine living in a world without burritos (yes im mexican)

A good way to lose weight is to not shovel more food into your fat fucking mouth than your body needs in a day.

We aren't talking about being healthy though we are talking about losing weight and if you burn more than you consume then you will lose weight.

Yes, you can even eat an unbalanced, calorie restricted diet and lose weight. There was one scientist who ate nothing but twinkies and lost weight to prove that it was ultimately calorie restriction that causes one to lose weight.

calories out vs. calories in

yes, yes you can

Why is there a cactus on top of his burrito?

THIS IS MOSTLY TRUE. IF WEIGHT LOSS IS THE PRIMARY GOAL AND ONLY ONE ROUTE CAN BE CHOSEN THEN REDUCING CALORIES IS MUCH MORE EFFICIENT THAN EXERCISING. UNLESS YOURE SOME EXTREME ATHLETE, THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES ONE CAN BURN IN A HALF TO FULL HOUR OF EXERCISE IS EASILY OUTCLASSED BY, SAY, SKIPPING A SINGLE MEAL A DAY.