twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not remotely

lol
no

no

HOLY SHIT ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
will kierkegaard ever recover?

>my friend said Hitler was right to kill the 6 million
>my friend said that Einstein's special relativity was soundly refuted by Inmendham

get new friends if that is the case

jesus god no

boy wouldn't make it through the first paragraph of any of ol' Aabye's books.

Kiekegaard BTFO with absolute logic and reason, Christfags decimated for the 6 gorillionith time. How will they ever recovered?
Pro tip: They can't.

more like cuckedeguard, am i rite?

The average high schooler isn't even as angsty as Kierkegaard.

>the average high school atheist is smarter than a professor of philosophy

doubt.jpeg

>philosophy
>smart
ehl oh ehl.

2/10

Science has the bigger dick.
Philosophy is just explaining common sense.

criminally underrated

>Inmendham

as much as I hate that this guy became the poster-child for antinatalist discussion, that whole community of debating armchair philosophers is one of the last remnants of youtube's original greateness and I'll be a little sad what that miserable dude kicks the bucket

heh

Common sense which seems painfully uncommon.

You need to have faith tat he isn't.

I see what you did there. Can't decide to laugh or move on. I'm going to hang myself.

--XaStenchalizum

Yes, common sense for an uncommonly stupid society.

its a wonder he can have such a reputation as to have an ED page, be the face of a movement and part of the youtube atheist old-guard, regularly put out videos for a decade and only have 9000 subs.

2/10 bait

Kierks is good, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iw36V_iXR2k
youtube.com/watch?v=jkh2TXCHpNs

Racemixing is causing IQ to go down significantly.

We must secure our existence and a future for white children.

The average, educated 18th century man was smarter than the majority of our most brilliant minds today, never mind the atheists.

Overall, I mean. The breadth of their knowledge was vast - whereas today, our educational institutions exist to churn out workers who are educated in a very narrow field. They revolve around money, rather than l'art pour l'art and vérité pour vérité.

Read Nietzsche's lectures on education. He knew what was coming.

The usual criticism now seems to be we're really good at abstract reasoning, to the degree that the average person today is a genius compared to onlt 100 years ago. But we lack as much knowledge. So I would say on general we're smarter (and it's smarter in a certain way) but less knowledgeable.

What worries me (partly because I know I do this too much) is the whole using the internet as de facto group memory. I don't need to know that the US Declaration of Independence was in 1776 because I always have access to wikipedia brain that tells me it was in 1337 and also known as the Decleration of Faggotry.