Do you alter your order depending on the attractiveness of the cashier?

Do you alter your order depending on the attractiveness of the cashier?

No

Vegan 100% through and through

If she is beautiful enough, I usually get asked to leave, so yes.

No, I avoid the attractive cashier because spaggethi..

She isn't attractive. Shanty eyes, face looks like one of those old fashioned dolls, and so much makeup, why wear so much makeup?

No but I do usually feel like a fat piece of shit whenever I get fast food and the person at the window is hot

I'd have trouble concealing my erection in my dirty old sweatpants.

because she fucking wants to
bitch aint after your crusty dick thats fer damn sre

Why don't you take a seat over there.

ive never been attracted to a fast food workers, probably because I don't like spics. The only time I thought a fast food worker was attractive was when I went to a kosher mcdonalds in Israel

>attractive
>that thing

Fuck you OP. I eat what I god damn want. I don't let some bitch's looks affect my judgment.

>Doesn't like spics
>Attracted to the Jew Jew

What is wrong with you?

>People still walk into fast food restaurants

Having your birthday party at Taco Bell, OP?

I never eat in fast food places.
If I'm going to bother going inside. I'm going to at least go to a diner which has lot's of cuties anyway

Not their attractiveness, but their friendliness. If they seem like a nice helpful person, I might ask a question if I have one or make a special request (no pickles, extra salt, etc.) If they seem like a dick, I'll just order something safe and simple.

But of course! I ask if they're on the menu, and then order them.

No. Then again, I don't eat out all that often.

I'm too pathetic, and drunk, to impress any woman on an average day. Why are you asking this?

Because shes probably ugly as sin without it

they work there and can hardly even afford their own fast food..you need to re-think some things

I do too, but I think the girl appreciates that I'm at least nice to her and order my items quickly and clearly.

>Israeli jew = jew jew

Cashiers are literally never attractive.

Attractive poor girls go into modeling or become strippers. Cashier, cleaning and social services are reserved exclusively for the uggos.

>See attractive girl at the register.
>She asks me what I want today.
>I simply say "You" and flop my 15 inch horse cock on the counter.
>She cums instantly and the police arrive.
>We fist bump and go shooting after.

> because I don't like spics.
> don't like spics
> don't like
> spics
Latinas are fucking kino, bruv.

>See a fine looking Latina like this.
>Turn around.
>Hear clothes ripping.
>She is suddenly 400 lbs.

she's even more hideous with all that makeup

No and particularly not when the look like a Japanese fuck doll

unless I'm eating it off her body, no. I don't think anything I'd order is going to make me more or less attractive or interesting. They've seen it all on a daily basis. Most people have pedestrian tastes anyways so in all likelihood zazzing up your order would just distance you anyways.

It's one of those robots. It was for the news.

i don't think robots fuck up cutting their nails different lengths

>Electric Jew
>Cooking Jew
>Jew Jew

He meant cyborg, human head, people body.

>human head
>people body

>being autistic enough to notice something so small and insignificant.

Nah

Usually because there are no attractive people who work the cashier of fast food places.

So what are you asking is that whem i go to McDonald's to get an unhealthy as f*** meal usually in a stained t-shirt f****** drity work chef pants and most likely Crocs or greasy work shoes if I change the order because the cashier is f****** hot hell no I give her a creepy ass f****** Shrek smile then ordered two McChickens 2 f****** McDoubles and maby French fries if i f****** feel like it
Then I go home drink f****** half a bottle of whiskey, then eat cold McDonald's and probably fap to asian p*** pretending it's the f****** waitress then wallow in self-pity till I pass out and then get up and do the same s*** tomorrow
Sorry for all the God damn censorship I'm using text-to-speech

If she's attractive, I always ask for the McGangbang and give her a mischevous look.

No

Because I make more money than that bitch. And she's the servant of me. Having to take MY order. And bring ME, MY food. Never the other way around.

No. The only time I've ever had a cute cashier was when I was in highschool and a cute girl worked at the local wendy's. How the fuck is she going to judge a skinny 16 year old for buying a double cheeseburger. Either way, that place closed down when i was 18 and I've not had a cute cashier since.

No, and why the fuck would i to begin with?

Why the fuck am I going to try and get my dick wet with an on-duty cashier when I'm there to get something to eat?

>latinas are fucking kino bruv
>posts setsuna instead of makoto
you had one fucking job

>Wei Han Xu (徐薇涵), also known as WeiWei, is a Taiwanese employee of McDonald's. She soared to online fame after she was noticed under the Golden Arches in Taiwan.

>mcdonalds employee becomes famous because she is cute

????
?

THIS QUESTION IS CONFUSING. ARE YOU TRYING TOO IMPLY ALTERING MY ORDER IN ANY WAY WOULD MAKE AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE SOMEHOW DESIRE ME MORE?

I WOULD COUNTER WITH THE SUPPOSITION THAT NOT ALTERING MY ORDER IN ANY WAY MAYBE APRRECIABLY MORE IMPRESSIVE. REGARDLESS, MY ANSWER IS NO. THE COUNTENANCE OF MY WAIT STAFF DOES NOT AFFECT MY ORDER IN ANYWAY

Asians are weird

>THIS QUESTION IS CONFUSING.
you're just drunk, as per your caps lock

>4/10 would not bang

Autism

Not autism, dumbass, pure homosexuality.

>sir, this is a taco bell

It happens everywhere. There was an asian amateur model guy working for KFC as a manager. His photos pouring KFC sauce went viral.
>"I want him to pour me his sauce if you know what I mean"
^ a post posted by one of his fans online. His branch also became popular for quite a while.

Another one is an expensive brand model-tier gas station guy. Scored a sob story on the news about how his asian father left them and his family became really poor as a result. He got a modeling contract after some girls took a picture of him and posted it online. Then there's the western counterpart, a walmart cashier guy, IIRC?

I often binge eat or overeat so if I'm going to get fast food I'm pretty sure I'm getting at least 1.5 meals. If I'm going to Wendy's I don't worry about it because I know all the people there and they're not impressive, same with Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box. Now if I go to Chik Fil A I always get 2 full meals and I know there is a 90% chance the girl at the window is going to be both hot and super friendly, so I make sure to order two different sodas, that's about as much as i compensate.

no because in the midwest there are no attractive cashiers

She should work as a waiter, she'd make a ton more in tips

I literally walked right out of a subway once because the teenage girl behind the counter was going to make me cum in my pants