Yfw chipotle is struggling to survive

>yfw chipotle is struggling to survive
>yfw taco bell is beating them at their own game

Have the franchise wars begun, Veeky Forums?

both are shit and should sudoku

I love burritos, but Chipotle makes some really shitty burritos, even taco bell is leauges ahead of their burritos, and that's not saying much, since taco bell is shit.

taco cabana is perfect. taco bells fine. chipotle is meh. freebirds is bland as shit. and taco bueno is lol. any other taco place like taco john or taco casa doesn't matter.

Chipotle is recovering from the E Coli fiasco.

CHIPOTLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE BUT TOO EXPENSIVE. TACO BELL HAS ALWAYS BEEN BELOW AVERAGE BUT DIRT CHEAP. THEY BOTH HAVE THEIR ROLES TOO PLAY AND THAT HASNT CHANGED.

CARRY ON.

>Too play
>Capitalizes everything to stand out
>Can't English

this.

also you can get a 8 dollar burrito just about anywhere now

>"ABOVE AVERAGE"
Not even close, baby. Chipotle is garbage, just like Taco Bell.

Chipotle vs Qdoba. Who wins?

Chipotle is mecca for food poisoning. Not even taco trucks are as risky as Chipotle.

QDOBA EASILY

never got sick from them. one of the few shops involved in the e coli breakout is one of the ones i regularly eat at. i've been eating at that establishment off and on for almost ten years.

the only times i feel sick from chipoltgay is from too much hot sauce or the niggers they hire that can't learn or memorize the portionings. a whole fucking spoonful of hot sauce is deadly, and they overportion everything else which is guaranteed acid stomach.

What the fuck is wrong with Obama?

why do people even post when they're not part of the consensus?

There's a local burrito place in Denver Obama visited. They have a similar picture of him posted on the glass telling customers not to reach over.

Taco bell has the best fast food value menu, no contest.

McD's is better
>pic related.

For me it's the McChicken

Taco Bell had a scare in the mid 2000s when their green onions were contaminated from e-coli. I miss them, and they haven't had them back on the menu since.

There buffet is pretty ok

why do you think discussion boards are only for discussing the same opinions? are you posting from north korea?

>uh yeah brah
>I'll take the mufuckin' burrito wif som mufuckin' black beans on that bitch
>large Tang to wash dat shit down
>herme ?!

I don't get this meme. Chipotle is obviously above fast food level. It's not fine dining, but it's objectively better than Taco Bell.

>being alt-right
kys!

>The fast casual meme

It appeals to millennials that grew up learning fast food is bad so they make food that's marginally better in quality but just as unhealthy and charge 2x as much

Chipotle should just fuck off. Their shit isn't even that good

Taco Bell at least tries new things to stay around, chipotle hasn't added anything up until now

>food chain designed for hipster faggots and Chads is going under

What can I personally do to speed this up?

This is the cringiest fucking tumblrpost of the year jesus christ go back to /mu/ or /leftypol/

>Bruh, it's healthy! they are from california where shit is ~clean~ watch their movie dude

>itt: all food below B+ quality is equally shit
please don't be the same people who love little caesar's

Is it because you can't into vegetables?

FPBP

try throwing your wendys tendie nuggets & chocky moomoo shake at them when your mom drives by

>beating them at their own game
I'm pretty sure this was Taco Bell's game long before shitpolte was even around.

those Yuropeean McDs really are nicer, huh?

I don't think anybody "loves" little caesar's, but rather there are people who enjoy it for being exactly $5 worth of pizza.

chipolte is 100x better than taco bell. at least it's real food made fresh and not pre-cooked, processed garbage. taco bell is basically dog food

Not a Taco Bell shill, but for price:taste ratio, I'll take a XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito steak or chicken over Chipotle any day.

Also, Crunchwrap Supremes are GOAT.

Some canned dog food is surprisingly tasty. Pic related. Taco Bell might be processed garbage, but it sure is fucking delicious.

They aren't getting BTFO by taco bell. They're getting BTFO by small localized chains that make far better food that doesn't just taste like a conglomeration of bland flood shoved in a wrap. In my area (DC/MD metro) it's California Tortilla.

I felt this way when Taco Bell forced my local Taco Del Mar to close. They've been closing everywhere, but that's mostly because of the corporate level. Regardless I hate that I live in a world where Taco Bel is allowed to be this way and Del Taco (not Taco Del Mar) isn't.