ITT: Fast food workers share what the most difficult thing to make, specifically so other people can NOT order them

ITT: Fast food workers share what the most difficult thing to make, specifically so other people can NOT order them.
At taco bell, dont ever order a fucking taco twelve pack in general, but ESPECIALLY dont do it with no lettuce on a crunchy shell. They will break, faggot.

otherwise known as a grande meal which isn't even a 12 pack?

no, im talking about tacos with no lettuce. Grande meals are ten tacos, and they automatically come with lettuce, as does the twelve pack, but theres a difference there, scrub.

How come some Taco Bells are stingy on the sauce packets? Fuck them

Dunno. At mine the customer can take as many as they want from the front counter. At a drive thru, it just depends on what the manager tells the employees and what that paticular employee thinks is reasonable.

Not as much fast food but if you buy meat from a deli don't get just a tiny amount of various different ones.
>Have to unwrap meat
>Have to put it in the slicer and slice X amount
>Have to change gloves
>Have to put meat into bag
>Have to put meat brick back in the package
>Have to change gloves again
>Have to re-wrap the package
>Have to spray and wipe down the machine
>Have to repeat the process with each meat the customer wants
It gets maddening when a customer asks for a 4th or 8th of meat and you end up doing all of this for a grand total of 2 or 3 slices. Especially if it's some sauce-covered meme meat, then it takes forever to clean off the machine and the manager will yell at you if it's not cleaned well enough even though 99% of customers don't give a shit. Then they're surprised when customers get sick of waiting and walk off.

How do you feel about crunchwraps? Every time I go in I order a few but the guys behind the counter look like I've just made their lives miserable.

Crunchwraps are only bad for
>newbies
>rushes

To make a crunchwrap, its pretty involved. You have to use every step of the line process. Newbies usually cant wrap it correctly the first few days, it has to be a perfect hexagon, otherwise its gonna spill out. Its kinda difficult to put in the bag. And obviously, anything is bad in a rush, for obvious reasons. They aren't terrible, but its easy for it to be bad. I dont mind them.

I've worked in fast food and actually liked it when customers ordered the stupidly complicated items, it would give me a few minutes to zone out while I made them as slowly as possible and didn't have to deal with bitchy customers

Did you get fired for being slow? You can't just "zone out and take a few minutes" in fast food.

or just do your fucking job

>boohoo I work as a literal drone who will soon see his job automated away, please don't make my work difficult!

Anything with "grilled" chicken at mcdonalds. For one, its prepared with a shiton of butter so the calories listed are bs. More importantly though, it takes a grill completely out of commission for 7 minutes. We had 4 grills, with 2-3 devoted to constantly making the standard meat patties. Leftover grill is making quarter pounders. A single chicken order and the place goes tumbling down.

Mine depends on the day, maybe they're busier sometimes.

You're being paid to do your job, not to do what's easy for you.

I am specifically going to order this. It sounds delicious. Fuck lettuce.

>try to order at machine
>stopsign is not on menu
>leave taco bell emptyhanded

Burritos are hard to wrap. If you insist upon getting one, don't get it filled with double meat, jackass- IT WON'T CLOSE.

>t. Taco del Mar worker

No one except for degenerates, immigrants and niggers have a full time fast food job.

I work part time like 10 hours a week for gas and insurance money and some food money as a student since my expenses are low as I still live at home.

Grilled chicken is for cucks.

McDonald's crispy chicken snack wraps with ranch sauce are great

>not getting the McChicken with ranch sauce instead

All the taco bells i go to are very liberal with their sauce packs, you can take as many as you want

Sonic are the real Jews, charging for each additional sauce beyond the first

holy fuck my deli brethren, finaly someone who understands. the worst is this one fucking guy who would always make us unwrap the disgusting buffalo chicken just to try a sample and ultimately not buy any.

(You)
(You)
There you go, edgelord. Back to hating your life.

>wahhhhhh ;_; _; _;_ _DKJASÖODIH AOWÖIdfbaweuopjpdsfi

just do you fucking job you insolent manchild

Thread: what is hardest to make at a fast food place

Fast food workers: these things are difficult sometimes

you: DO YOU FUCKING JOB CUNT FUCK YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH LAZY SCUM!!!!@!!!!11!!!1

fuck you, you projecting neet autismbux faggot fuck

this is why nobody tips you you lazy fat faggot

lel looks like i triggered you

tell you what, next time you come into my restaurant, ill cum in your burger and spit in your drink

i will never go into your disgusting fucking restaurant, i hope it burns down

Sounds like a shit restaurant. What kind of establishment has the cooks make drinks or the servers be in contact with the food long enough to cum on it?

lel i hope you mommy doesnt make your favorite tendies for christmas

i hope whatever made you such a cunt continues happening

i guarantee whatever restaurant you go into next, you will have cum in your burger

I've worked in the industry for over a decade and not once have I seen anyone fuck with anyone's food like that. Fuck man, most of the time we just want to get it out as soon as its finished and wouldn't have time to rub one out if we wanted to. I guess that's the difference not working in fast food though.

>retards trying to interfere with me trolling this massive faggot

get the fuck >>>>>>>>>>

>works at fucking taco bell
>calls anyone else a scrub

Same retard, taco boy. You're on a cooking board at least make your troll posts somewhat believable.

>implying anything when you're making extremely sad, angry posts on an online kazahkstani cutlery bazarr

Please fucking exit life. Go drink more. Call your ex and have her file a restraining order finally. Just please, return to your shit life and leave us out of it

>this fucking thread
KEK

Anyway, both sides of food service are retards that perpetuate the shitty attitudes.

Food server:
>Waaa, how DARE that asshole ask for a reasonable yet involved order? I don't have anything better to do so I'll whine about it instead.

If you're going to work a shit job be prepared for it to be shit. It's hardly the customer's fault that you have terrible systems in place that can't cater to speed and good service.

Customer:
>Fucking selfish degenerates can't even keep up with my elaborate non existent order! A fucking monkey could do this shit!

Again, you're going to a fast food joint, not a Michelin star restaurant. Most people start thier first jobs there and just need money to survive, they don't give a fuck that there is a microlitre of mayo accidentally on your shit burger. Don't be a cunt and you won't be treated like one.

I've been on both sides of the counter.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Its Veeky Forums, dude, its just friendly banter. I'm sure it sucks working fast food. Try to get a job in a real kitchen, maybe you will be happier.

Best of luck to you. Merry Christmas.

my feeling were never hurt. I just wanted to make you feel as bad as possible for being as much of a cunt as you are

Best of luck to you, I hope you find happiness in the bottom of that bottle

kek you must really hate your job

Reading this thread is like I'm really in the club at school that had lunch with the special ed kids

a) I've never worked in fast food
b)it could be worse, I could actually work in foodservice as a career (like you) and feel the need to justify my shit choices by putting down fast food workers on a kamchatkan seal blubber making chatroom

once again, go drink until you're happier

topkek

fast food workers vs. real? food workers
what a matchup

Pajeet will be around shortly to take your job as well. For 1/3 the cost, with an H1-B visa, and YOU will train him as your replacement.

I feel bad for the guy. All I did was wish him a Merry Christmas. He seems to have a lot of anger beyond friendly Veeky Forums banter and trolling.

Tacoanon if you are in the South East and want a job in a real restaurant I'll give you one.

no, trump won

>it could be worse, I could actually work in foodservice as a career (like you)
thats not me. there are multiple people on this website you know

Wrong guy, user. I love my job and I make good money. I work a lot but I enjoy it. If I didn't I wouldn't have been in the industry as long as I have. I don't even drink.

> I was only pretending to be retarded etc

desu it is a lil funny that people calling fast food workers lazy for responding to a thread are also invested in defending their job choices famalam