I'm just gonna leave this chili dog here while I step out for a moment

I'm just gonna leave this chili dog here while I step out for a moment.

Don't touch it please.

can you take it with you please and also don't come back

>cheese slice on top of the dog
>preventing the chili from sliding around the dog and making contact with the bun

hmm

That chili dog looks disgusting. I dont want that shit in my kitchen, im throwing it out.

Did I click /b/ by mistake?

I removed the chs and added onions

Chili dogs, huh?
Might make some chili brats this weekend now.

Think I might be getting a kitchen aide for christmas so no homemade brats, I'll just buy some Hillshire brats and make up my chili. 90/20 ground beef, roasted tomatoes, paprika, fresh cayenne peppers, roasted jalapenos, paprika, minced onion, puree garlic, cumin, brown sugar, powdered rosemary, powdered margarine, powdered mushroom, powdered mustard, and just a dash of franks red.

>he thought /b/ could contain us
it has only made us stronger

[spoiler]BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT[/spoiler]

I would eat that.

Jalapenos, huh.
Guess I could use some of my pickled ones. They've got another week before they're ripe for some homemade hot sauce, but I could dig into them early and top them off on the chili brats.

>tfw eating a chilidog for the first time was the beginning of the end in my massive interest in Sonic

Shit was so gross

I'd have a bite just for the crunch 2bh.

*removes beans*

no even steven here

Sonic fucking sucks. Had the worst burger ever from there and now no longer have any interest.

Obviously meant the hedgehog, but now I wonder if the writers made them his favorite food because of the restaurant

Cuz, you done fucked up.

What the FUCK did you dudes do to my chili dog...

>removes beans